The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow feedback and discussion

Trickst3rGawd

I was thinking Lector: a reader, someone who reads lessons in a church service. Sounds cool, relates to the theme, i dunno, works for me.

or Cassock, owing to the red robes worn by certain orders of the catholic church. Not to be confused with a Cossack, a member of a people of southern Russia and Ukraine, noted for their horsemanship and military skill.

Edited by Nihiler

15 minutes ago, VisionAndVoice said:

No such thing as too much goatee.

A counter argument :D

Depends on aesthetic

Goatee doesn't seem to match theme for 33 - it seems more along the lines of inaros being an Egyptian mummy frame

2 minutes ago, ArionLightning said:

Red veil are assasins purging corruption. That task fits better in an inquisitor rather than a priest. 

And the new frame looks so dark.... I think its an inquisitor frame

Well, we do have some hints. DE said something about Red Veil "deacons". They also said this quest would be darker and edgier than Octavia's. We also know that the Red Veil have messed with infested before (they send them after us if we are against them), you can also see infested in the teaser poster for him. My guess is that the quest will have something to do with infested. The deacon thing is interesting, because you could almost call this a "deacon" frame, more than a priest frame. 

But while he seems pretty dark, I'm not sure he is as inquisitorial or priesty as people think. 

While they did talk about protecting allies and being self sacrificing, they also talked about "precision shooting", so it will be interesting to see what that means.