Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Octavia's Anthem (20.0.9+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

A missed note from yesterday's Hotfix:

• Improved login optimizations that should help people login in faster. Especially those that have bought a good deal of other products not related to Warframe.

This is not even remotely close to being correct. I currently can on login and all I am seeing is the famed NETWORK NOT RESPONDING TEXT.  Just letting you know there are still issues my love.

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

A missed note from yesterday's Hotfix:

• Improved login optimizations that should help people login in faster. Especially those that have bought a good deal of other products not related to Warframe.

The login times have been slower since the update dropped, and now I can't log into the game today, but it sounds like others have the same problem. 

How about fixing my Warframe having no head? Or backing out to do something while waiting for other players after picking a relic causing it to decline? How about fixing the spawning in dead during the JV Raid? Or spawning in during the LOR as the wrong warframe in the second part? How about not nerfing every fun weapon because some noob tenno's complain about them? DE you're killing the game and making a lot of Veteran Tenno leave. Also how about fixing the Network not responding, it happens way too often.

Edited by (XB1)WhimsyVixen

On 4/20/2017 at 8:40 PM, (Xbox One)CannyJack said:

Are you aware of the symbol set glitches? For instance, during Survival missions, instead of the life support icon, I see polarity icons. In excavations, the alphabetical extractor label on my HUD is replaced with random icons like the Zenurik icon. 

Oh. I thought this was the new way they were doing certain missions with on screen info. Didn't know it was a glitch. Welp. 

Bugs galore lately: 

1. My warframes head is vanishing. 

2. Incorrect relic rewards are being delivered intermittently (as poster above also said)

3. Wrong symbols on HUD still - spy mission vaults are labeled (on HUD) with polarity symbols. 

Edited by (XB1)CannyJack

April 26th Hotfix #6 is now live!

• Fixed flickering textures in the Operator's customization screen,
  • Fixed flickering on the Pyra Syandana.
  • Fixed extra Platinum values showing to sale items that you can purchase multiple of.
  • Fixed wrong Market banner image displaying for the Quaro Armor Collection.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed extra Platinum values showing to sale items that you can purchase multiple of.

Damn, thought this was the chroma deluxe update...oh hum,  got excited there for a min. Ty

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Still no fix for this...