Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where are the Nezha Players?

Darizuka

I know a player that since nezha release , he used it 90% ,and also he is sure nezha is the most Op wf .

And a wierd thing about him is the colours preferences , almost every frame pink , nezha hoola hoop is giving me eye cancer xD

Edited by -Costi-

5 hours ago, Miser_able said:

Doubtful. I once ran so fast with Nezha that I entered a new room before it even loaded and fell out of the map. Can volt do that? 

Even with a Rhino Prime walking I can do that, due to 3rd world S#&$ternets ;p

I've seen quite a number of Nezhas over my playtime and I myself am a Nezha player. He's my second favorite. Fell in love with the boy the second I first got him out of the arsenal. That passive along with his skills are just perfect for me. There's seriously not one thing I don't like about him.

10 hours ago, Darizuka said:

Since I first started the game till now

(3 weeks)
Im MR11 and I only met 1 Nezha in the countless missions i've done

Wheres the love for Nezha?
is it a bad frame?
is it an obselete frame?

How would anyone build Nezha? o.o

They are obviously in China, mate.

It's meh...

Yes.

By using the foundry segment of your orbiter, the required resources/ bps and of course an open warframe slot. Possible addition a yellow potato.

He isn't bad, per-say, he's just ... Not as good as other frames.  He's cool to play around with and has some decent CC, but aside from that, he isn't great.  He's like Ivara before she got infiltrate, other people could do her job better, and so she wasn't seen much.

11 hours ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

Don't forget his augments ! 

Safeguard , is the most meta thing nezha has right now . Not really a fan of it but you can't deny it's usefulness when your surrounded by people who keep going down .

pyroclastic flow, let's nezha actually kill something that's a higher level than 40 with his abilities . Favorite btw 

Never really had a chance to look at his augments actually.

*Checks his augment*

Sweet mother of potatoes!!! That pyroclastic flow augment. How is THAT a thing!? It destroys Volt's passive ability.

Safeguard, am I correct to assume that it has no range limit? As in all allies can get it no matter how far away they are? If so, Nezha basically can cast iron skin onto your friends whenever he wants and where ever he is.

Nezha went from versatile to downright high Support DPS frame. I need to revisit him. Thanks!

Edited by RaiuLyn

36 minutes ago, RaiuLyn said:

Never really had a chance to look at his augments actually.

*Checks his augment*

Sweet mother of potatoes!!! That pyroclastic flow augment. How is THAT a thing!? It destroys Volt's passive ability.

Safeguard, am I correct to assume that it has no range limit? As in all allies can get it no matter how far away they are? If so, Nezha basically can cast iron skin onto your friends whenever he wants and where ever he is.

Nezha went from versatile to downright high Support DPS frame. I need to revisit him. Thanks!

Yeah there's no limit as long as you can aim at it , & yep this is why he's my favorite . He's everything I'll ever need till a mech frame comes out 

I've been playing him a lot lately actually, I dunno he's just fun. I put Cunning Drift and Armored Agility on and boy does he slide fast!

Honestly I rarely used Fire Walker, but with Pyroclastic Flow you have some oomph now.

Warding Halo is ok, would be nice if you could recast it, it's juts a little fragile. Status immunity is sweet though, run straight through those damn magnetic laser door trap things.

Blazing Chakram is an odd one, I like the healing you can get it off it, but it can be really unpredictable where it goes. The teleport can be useful though, I use it a lot for Spy. I would like to use the explosion synergy with Fire Walker but timing the damn thing is tricky!

Divine Spears is just a pretty good CC tbh.