Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heavily abused for just playing the game

Kierlak

23 minutes ago, Kierlak said:

I just don't get it. I knew the community for Warframe is fairly toxic, but this is just on another level, and so sudden too.

Eh... you know, I'm not the oldest player around. I only really started playing the game on 2014. But hell, I remember a time where Warframe's community was considered one of the best.

Was. I personally observed its decay. 

To know it seems to be common knowledge that the community is, now, "fairly toxic" is depressing at the very least.

1 minute ago, tnccs215 said:

Eh... you know, I'm not the oldest player around. I only really started playing the game on 2014. But hell, I remember a time where Warframe's community was considered one of the best.

To know it seems to be common knowledge that the community is, now, "fairly toxic" is depressing at the very least.

Weird I have seen just a little number of people being toxic, else than that everyone was nice and polite to me!

5 minutes ago, Kierlak said:

It's a 16 minute old thread, just how much are you expecting someone to spam the F5?

As for people claiming I'm the reason, I'm just playing Limbo the way he is supposed to be played. He's not a nuker, you're supposed to CC instead. I'm being abused for playing the frame properly.

So more or less "hate the game, not the player" lol.  That's not a great rebuttal.

7 minutes ago, Kierlak said:

It's a 16 minute old thread, just how much are you expecting someone to spam the F5?

As for people claiming I'm the reason, I'm just playing Limbo the way he is supposed to be played. He's not a nuker, you're supposed to CC instead. I'm being abused for playing the frame properly.

You should simply accept the fact that the majority of the community considers Limbo a troll frame and hates when you spam your abilities in defence missions. He's fine for missions like spy, rescue and capture though. 

3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Seriously?  

Image result for eye roll .gif

I play about 2-4 hours, 3-4 days a week.  I run a clan.  I primarily run Public Matchmaking.  I've been playing for 3 years.

Then you're a special kind of lucky... I get what OP is complaining about in 1/3 games.

Just now, O.O_ said:

Then you're a special kind of lucky... I get what OP is complaining about in 1/3 games.

In my experience, PUG's only get vocal when there's trolling or asshatery.  

So..,.if you two are getting abused that often, I do have to wonder what you guys are doing to generate that much hate. 

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

So..,.if you two are getting abused that often, I do have to wonder what you guys are doing to generate that much hate. 

You're right... maybe I really should kill myself for helping the team... and maybe I am an idiot and a retard for trying to have fun with the game or other players... i guess i deserve the hate i get... shame on me.

Just now, O.O_ said:

You're right... maybe I really should kill myself for helping the team... and maybe I am an idiot and a retard for trying to have fun with the game or other players... i guess i deserve the hate i get... shame on me.

Image result for that escalated quickly gif

40 minutes ago, Kierlak said:

I just did Akkad

Found your problem sir. Seems to be a problem with the plumbing. Ya'see Akkad is a dump site for Draco kiddies. Incredibly toxic. I suggest playing one of the other game-modes or even alerts if you need to level gear.

That'll be $3.50. You wanna to pay in plat or credits?

The issue with CC limbo in akkad is that each wave can be crushed in about 45 seconds early on. With stasis, you're extending it by your duration EVERY wave. Akkad is a EXP farm spot, and people want to grind as quickly as possible. You're extending the duration of the runs by a good chunk when you don't need to. If you're farming, don't play a slow pace frame the way it wants to be played, play like you're farming for XP. I've had a Max duration Limbo push an akkad run from 20 minutes to 30+. Don't be that guy. Just farm and get out for your own sake.  

Just now, O.O_ said:

Didn't see that coming... out of arguments?

Out of arguments...for what?  I'm talking about my personal experience.

PUGS are typically silent.  They get vocal, mainly, when they are displeased.  For that many negative experiences, I personally, think it's not entirely the community.

21 minutes ago, tnccs215 said:

Still seems rose-tinted glasses to me, I have never been able to use the General chat and public has always been a roll of the dice for what sort of people you find.

As for the hate Limbo gets, I like to play him in public for just that reason - to show them what a good Limbo does with their skills and not troll everyone.

13 minutes ago, O.O_ said:

Nobody's ever s**t talked me before. Haven't met any toxic players yet. NA - West. I usually play solo or run in a party when I'm lazy.

Edited by RetiredEdgeLord

Don't worry about them my friend. I have put 7 formas into Limbo. No regrets. I genuinely just love playing as him (my 200+ hours as him are proof of that). I would try and find some friends or a clan to play with if the comments bother you that much. Hell, I'll play with ya, I recently stated on PC and need to work my way up to where I am on console.   

In the end, they don't matter, just ignore them because that's just their opinion. 

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

I'm talking about my personal experience.

Then I'll repeat myself, you're a really special kind of lucky, I for myself get hate from random people for no reason whatsoever very often. And I'm not the only one with that experience, most of the guys in my friendlist tell me similar stories. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the hate(you just can't take that serious anymore at some point). I'm just saying that it actually is the norm.

1 minute ago, O.O_ said:

Then I'll repeat myself, you're a really special kind of lucky, I for myself get hate from random people for no reason whatsoever very often. And I'm not the only one with that experience, most of the guys in my friendlist tell me similar stories. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the hate(you just can't take that serious anymore at some point). I'm just saying that it actually is the norm.

And I'm saying that it isn't.  No one in my clan complains of this, and I have asked, no one on my friends list complains of this.

We have two conflicting experiences, so at this point, neither one of is can claim what is and is not the norm.