Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.2.4

[DE]Danielle

-"Hydroid is a water themed frame, because the meme needs to be dank." "Also let's make his immortal skin a Baro exclusive; extra shiny luxury for the game's biggest turd is pretty meme-y." "You sicken me and I love it, come here!" *[insert homoerotic makeout sounds]*

-"You've heard of chain lightning, now how about... chain fire?! What do you mean, 'Why?' Because space ninjas." 

-"Average Grineer life expectancy is about 5 years. No wonder they spaz out at Sonicor shots, little kids that age lose all muscle control at dubsteppy bass drop sounds like that too."

-"Grineer gets struck by lightning on Ceres. Shurgs it off like nothing special. 0 hecks given." "Just another Tuesday, Jim."

-"Moas wear guns for hats. That's pretty metal." "...Get it? Because they're robots. Metal... *chuckles*"

-"Mutalist power carrier ospreys ignore 95% of conventional cc effects. 'I'm a twisted abomination of satan-worshipping fun-sucking machinery and a sentient fungal infection somehow forced to carry things that the enemies want and are going to kill me for, and I'm going towards them?! Ain't nobody got time for your cc's, I've got existential despair to lament!'"

-"Sideways and upside down fountains and ponds in the dojo. Water defies gravity. 'Space ninjas. Space dojo. Space decorations. Space magic!'"

-"Melee weapon with a built in shotgun. All other melee weapons are silent, there's a shotgun silencer mod, let's just give it to them and let it be silent." "NO, Jim, that's going too far!"

18 hours ago, SasoDuck said:

And STILL no fix for:
- The Zenistar being too big with the Dynasty skin. Seriously, add a size option or something if you want DE, but PLEASE fix this bug. I want to be able to use this skin on my Zenistar but having it be grossly disproportionate is detracting from that and preventing me from doing so.

I literally bought the Dynasty skin because of this 'bug'.  Its freaking awesome.  Best bug ever.  Don't fix it.  What's even better is if you hide it when sheathed then make a quick melee attack its like something out of anime: pulling a sword twice your size out of nowhere.

35 minutes ago, SpaceBad said:

-"Hydroid is a water themed frame, because the meme needs to be dank." "Also let's make his immortal skin a Baro exclusive; extra shiny luxury for the game's biggest turd is pretty meme-y." "You sicken me and I love it, come here!" *[insert homoerotic makeout sounds]*

-"You've heard of chain lightning, now how about... chain fire?! What do you mean, 'Why?' Because space ninjas." 

-"Average Grineer life expectancy is about 5 years. No wonder they spaz out at Sonicor shots, little kids that age lose all muscle control at dubsteppy bass drop sounds like that too."

-"Grineer gets struck by lightning on Ceres. Shurgs it off like nothing special. 0 hecks given." "Just another Tuesday, Jim."

-"Moas wear guns for hats. That's pretty metal." "...Get it? Because they're robots. Metal... *chuckles*"

-"Mutalist power carrier ospreys ignore 95% of conventional cc effects. 'I'm a twisted abomination of satan-worshipping fun-sucking machinery and a sentient fungal infection somehow forced to carry things that the enemies want and are going to kill me for, and I'm going towards them?! Ain't nobody got time for your cc's, I've got existential despair to lament!'"

-"Sideways and upside down fountains and ponds in the dojo. Water defies gravity. 'Space ninjas. Space dojo. Space decorations. Space magic!'"

-"Melee weapon with a built in shotgun. All other melee weapons are silent, there's a shotgun silencer mod, let's just give it to them and let it be silent." "NO, Jim, that's going too far!"

Thanks for that.

3 hours ago, HarrodTasker said:

I literally bought the Dynasty skin because of this 'bug'.  Its freaking awesome.  Best bug ever.  Don't fix it.  What's even better is if you hide it when sheathed then make a quick melee attack its like something out of anime: pulling a sword twice your size out of nowhere.

So make it an option, but otherwise it is a BUG and needs to be fixed so those of us who want it normal sized can actually use it.

On 4/20/2017 at 4:58 PM, Hexeract said:

Hey.

Just going to leave this here...

Suddenly glad I did not bother with this.... hate it for you, honest, but thanks very much for the info regarding it's currently broken status... lets pray it is in fact broken an not now working "as intended"

As im about to head to bed. I started thinking alot and was wondering if DE could make a "gunblade" specific mod that does 100% noise reduction like "hush" "silent battery" and " suppressor" that would be an amazing addition to the game. Now i know something like that would take a while to pull off. I'm not really into gunblades to begin with but it sounds like alot of prople depended on the stealth play with it. And I want to note that I love and Appreciate DE's work and that If they wanted... If they took a week or two to just destroy all the bugs as many as possible. Releasing hotfixes from time to time. I really would not mind it. Even if it interrupted my missions. Thats how much i Appreciate thier work and yeah. People complain and cry and whine. But as long as it repairs the game. Just know that i wont be one of them.

12 hours ago, SpaceBad said:

i love this

Can we get a faster fire rate on the  alt fire of the hind (possibly even over all so it's just like the grineer's version of the hind) or have a firemode switch like the Zarr or Stradivar or maybe something else,like a buff to  certain other stats? Its a mediocre weapon that has the potential to be good and even fun... but the alt fire is mindnumbingly slow, and annoying to use. I really want to love the weapon, (it's even the closest weapon we have to an m16) but it has so many problems with it, I want to pull my hair out. Please. I'd use this thing so much if  it got a slight buff in fire rate and having firemode switch

Thank you guys. It might not've been this hotfix, certainly not documented here, but it's something that's happened within the last few weeks. My least favorite MD tile has finally been fixed. Grineer Asteroid one, that is.

It used to be 3 minutes each console despite having 3 consoles, but as of today (and probably a while before, but the last time it was on a sortie it wasn't fixed) it's now 2 minutes each factoring in the third one.

This is honestly a change I never expected, but wanted more than anything else. So I'm really happy to see it happen.

I'm having problems with the eris junction on Pluto, and I kill the Mesa Spector, then I try to activate the junction, and it doesn't work, it doesn't even display it being activated by pressing "x", I already have Eris unlocked before the Junction update took place, but I didn't do the Patient Zero quest, and I want it so I can get Mesa. Please help!

do not equip melee if you're interacting with something, cause you could get unable to interact bug
how to do it :- (Client bug)
1. equip melee like Sancti Magstar
2. hack console
3. after hack, unable to move, opening main menu will remove unable to move bug but you will unable to use skill or weapons
4. able to interact like revive but will result same as #3
5. the only way to reset is by, downing or die
6. enjoy

На 22.04.2017 в 04:42, STAKE_3 сказал:

Обновление не удалось!

Серверы контент временно недоступен.

Обновление в скором времени будет перезапущен..

Когда будет исправлено??????????