Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Putting non-related Baro stuff only available from Baro...

Stoner

Can you just stop this already?! Not everyone has thousands of ducats to spend on some immortal skins(I know, the same can be said about plat...). And why would you make this one skin only available through Baro when all the others are in the market for 20/40p? Hell, we don't even know when it's going to be back. In one year maybe? And Baro is only there for 2 days which makes it very easy to miss. That's horrible. 

Just stop doing this, stop making time limited stuff only to make Baro more "interesting". 

Thanks.

Edited by Stoner74

1. I like this. This is the first purely free to play skin, I can save my plat for something else. 

2. Ducats arent that hard to get I get a ton while farming something I want. 

3. It's just a hydroid skin, will you ever even use it? Especially once his premium skin comes out? 

1 minute ago, Miser_able said:

1. I like this. This is the first purely free to play skin, I can save my plat for something else. 

2. Ducats arent that hard to get I get a ton while farming something I want. 

3. It's just a hydroid skin, will you ever even use it? Especially once his premium skin comes out? 

Yes... I have to agree. But making it available through both the market and Baro would be better instead of just Baro. 

1 minute ago, ChatNinja said:

Personally I'm fine with him having more stuff as long as they make him weekly instead of bi-weekly.

I would be fine with it but I know its not going to be back for a long time. Take aklex prime for example. It really sucks for people who missed it. 

Maybe it's through Baro because only the 5 hydroid fans will actually buy it lol 

On a more serious note, perhaps they will move it to the market later though it'd be interesting to see how people would feel about getting it technically for free with ducats vs buying it with platinum - plat being the "get it now" option instead of waiting for Baro to show up. Seems weird they'd put it with Baro in the first place.

It's not the first time that baro has brought some random skin and I'm sure it won't be the last. I was surprised by the the hydriod immortal skin because all the other skins are in the market for platinum. I agree with the op that time limited stuff like this sucks for newer people. Maybe new skins like these should be in the market as well...or all baro stuff for that matter. I dont see how or why it would hurt warframe and its controlled economy.

Edited by RoninJed

2 minutes ago, Brahkest said:

Maybe it's through Baro because only the 5 hydroid fans will actually buy it lol 

On a more serious note, perhaps they will move it to the market later though it'd be interesting to see how people would feel about getting it technically for free with ducats vs buying it with platinum - plat being the "get it now" option instead of waiting for Baro to show up. Seems weird they'd put it with Baro in the first place.

Just like how they added AkLex Prime relics to the table after Baro sold it?

I doubt that highly.

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Just like how they added AkLex Prime relics to the table after Baro sold it?

I doubt that highly.

Oh I doubt it too. Putting it with Baro seems weird and making it accessible afterwards doesn't seem like something they'd consider really, otherwise why give it to Baro in the first place. Probably just being hopeful but DE does like to make no sense lol

Is the skin tradable at all I wonder? 

38 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

This is untrue. All the conclave skins cannot be obtained by any means other than playing conclave. Some skins were also given out as event rewards. 

1 minute ago, armedpoop said:

This is untrue. All the conclave skins cannot be obtained by any means other than playing conclave. Some skins were also given out as event rewards. 

It's the first purely free to play warframe skin. All of the conclave skins are weapon specific skins. Although, it would be nice to have Conclave warframe skins.

45 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

But making it available through both the market and Baro would be better instead of just Baro. 

:facepalm:

its like "but making primed fury available through both the market and daily tribute would be better instead of just daily tribute"

45 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

I would be fine with it but I know its not going to be back for a long time. Take aklex prime for example. It really sucks for people who missed it. 

Funny enough, enough I got like 5 of the aklex prime relics since baro last sold that it.

1 hour ago, Artorius-Alter said:

Define Baro related.

He is a relic hunter, "hunting" mostly in the Void, which explains his Primed and Prisma wares.

An Immortal skin is not a relic at all, it's mostly a simple Tenno-made repainted version of the warframe. Nothing to do with the Void, especially relics.

17 minutes ago, Vilmera said:

:facepalm:

its like "but making primed fury available through both the market and daily tribute would be better instead of just daily tribute"

Oh because we have primed mods in the market already? 

Just now, Vilmera said:

no, because your variant its a shot into Baro's head(or tribute system in my example)

A shot in Baro's head?? Oh I'm sure lots of people would be happy. 

Joking aside, I get your point. But it's a shot on people who buy immortal skins from the market and now this one hydroid skin is the only one that's limited to Baro. Why? ...