The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"farts" is banned as a bad word?

FierceRadiance

Typed a remark today in PUG chat about a particular weapon's lethality (or lack of same) compared to my kubrow's farts, and the word "farts" was replaced with an asterix.

I realize that the line has to be drawn somewhere. But may I humbly suggest that, given the relaxed moral standards evident in many societies and forms of entertainment today (and the fact that we already have a :poop: emoticon, which presumably isn't a depicting a delightful pile of Tastee-Freeze)....."farts" doesn't really cut the offensive mustard, as it were?  :satisfied:

8 minutes ago, FierceRadiance said:

Typed a remark today in PUG chat about a particular weapon's lethality (or lack of same) compared to my kubrow's farts, and the word "farts" was replaced with an asterix.

Being honest though, does it REALLY matter? The word's only censored if you have your filter on: it's not going to get you banned or anything.

49 minutes ago, Beggining said:

Being honest though, does it REALLY matter? The word's only censored if you have your filter on: it's not going to get you banned or anything.

I've never had the profanity filter turned on. If it's on now, it's because DE flipped that switch themselves, in some update. Which would also be a 'what the hell' kinda thing...

I am deeply offended by the word fart.  I would never use the word fart in a sentence.  In fact, I would request you never sully the pages of warframe with the evil that is the word fart.  You whimsical heathens type fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart all day without consequence.  

1 hour ago, jfhsanseiIII said:

I am deeply offended by the word fart.  I would never use the word fart in a sentence.  In fact, I would request you never sully the pages of warframe with the evil that is the word fart.  You whimsical heathens type fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart all day without consequence.  

You certainly farted that gentleman laying on the ground. Don't you feel shame? He's bloody, bruised, and on the verge of death. What have you say for your crimes against Warframe and it's citizens?

2013: Game about a lost race waking up to a world full of industrial clones, merchant cults, and hidden infestations with a mother they barely recognize and powers they barely understand.

2017: Fairies, a DJ, chibi glyphs, and you get autobanned from region for saying "a gay guy plays"

Welcome to Warframe. I hope you enjoy your forum censorship, micro-transactions, and the fact that you can name your pet "Hitler" but not "fartbucket".

1 hour ago, Fait said:

Apparently I offended myself for using Bull**** in my loadout without knowing. Go figure.

Apologize to yourself -and really mean it! - and you might be willing to forgive yourself.

15 hours ago, Warfoxzero said:

stop farting around, you old fart...

I LOLed hard! (being an actual fart frum de time uf de beginning!)

On 24/04/2017 at 2:24 PM, FierceRadiance said:

I realize that the line has to be drawn somewhere. But may I humbly suggest that, given the relaxed moral standards evident in many societies and forms of entertainment today (and the fact that we already have a :poop: emoticon, which presumably isn't a depicting a delightful pile of Tastee-Freeze)....."farts" doesn't really cut the offensive mustard, as it were?  :satisfied:

But, for some reason, you can say/ name a pet: bukakke