Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Supra Vandal

Kharland

Question

So status is calculated in some special way on it? Since dual stat status mods seems to ignore some % of status. Is it a bug or feature?

1) Status % with Entropy Blast and Split Chamber 42.1%

1) all above + maxed dual stat mod 46.4%

So its 4.3% for 60% from mod? is it just ignoring Entropy Blast? Bug or a feature?

18 answers to this question

Status mods add a bonus to the gun's basic status chance which is very very poor.

The augment mod for Supra is just a flat-out addition to your final status chance, making it MUCH more powerful than ordinary status mods, if you want status.

Well i have not used standard version for a while, so i forgot, but it would be nice if mods were taking bonus from augment intro calculation, 50%(with 2 dualstats) of status with that amount of damage is not really great

1 hour ago, THeMooN85 said:

Oh go the Hek! [DE] !!! Why U no double Accuracy?! 

/edit

Even quadruple!

Have you actually used the weapon? The accuracy improvement is pretty damn significant.

If you want perfect accuracy on your laser pew pews, use Dera :P

4 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Have you actually used the weapon? The accuracy improvement is pretty damn significant.

If you want perfect accuracy on your laser pew pews, use Dera :P

does the supra Vandal with Heavy Caliber looks like the regular Supra wihout Heavy Cal?

I ground all day with my clan yesterday in Ambulas Reborn, mostly on Cerberus, and got my Supra Vandal.

Now, I will be the first to admit my graphical settings are on 'high'. I built this computer custom so I could play high-end Warframe, but when I saw that not only can I recolor my Supra vandal, but that it has crazy levels of PBR... Well, to quote the images from one of my favorite Skyrim mods. "Is it gold in here, or is it just me?"

I LOVE it! It's positively beautiful. I can make it gorgeous, go with Orokin-style golden vanity, a nice copper sheen to go with my volt build, it's so shiny and pretty! Whoever is the art designer for this thing, give them a raise... I adore it. ^^ Also is it just me, or does the fact that you can turn it into a giant gold brick that shoots lasers fit the infomercial-scam theme of the event perfectly? xD

Thanks for the excuse to shove 6 forma into my Supra again, I already had a riven for it. Thanks for the fun event, and perhaps most of all...

Thanks for giving Frohd Bek lines again. xD He hasn't spoken since Archwing, it's been nothing but void-preacher Nef Anyo representing the Corpus for a LONG time. I'm glad they're in the spotlight again, now both factions are more fleshed out again, and the syndicates have more personality with every passing update.

You guys are the best. ^^

Edited by Yuni_Hermit
Typos. I just woke up, sorry.

Just now, Chipputer said:

I mean, it's one giant slab of metal with a few glowy bits and some places to put your hands. Of course it has crazy levels of PBR.

Well yeah. But there hasn't been PBR shiny bits on wraith/vandal weapons before, so I was surprised.

DE is probably going to roll out PBR changes to the all the Wraith and Vandal weapons, but that doesn't change the fact that the Supra has a hideous model. If the Corpus used more geometric shapes instead of just boxes and made the Supra a cylinder instead, then maybe I'd use it, but as of right now, it's just a free weapon slot and I'm not in any rush to actually unlock Pluto or the boss fight.

5 hours ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

does the supra Vandal with Heavy Caliber looks like the regular Supra wihout Heavy Cal?

Very similar. And if you put Stabilizer on it, even a rank 1 or so, it's a near perfect line without heavy caliber.

Just now, Baboli said:

Very similar. And if you put Stabilizer on it, even a rank 1 or so, it's a near perfect line without heavy caliber.

Thats good news. I may use Heavy Cal on it and it will be already a good upgrade for me.

Heavy Cal on the regular Supra makes the spread too high for my taste, but I know a lot of people use for this exact reason.