Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Razorback Cipher Resource Change.

Husla

1 minute ago, Chewarette said:

Yeah just give us 500 Ciphers so that we don't even have to play the game

Well considering this is the first time I got this event I really don't have enough time (event duration) to get proper amount of mats to do these missions.

The other invasion event last time required 3500 Spores and 300 Cryotic for the mission item crafting which are much more easier/certain drops from missions.

I am not really sure what is supposed to drop from these to make it worth the investment in farming and doing the mission. Did not notice any special item when I did it the first time.

This cost is absolutely horrible.

Considering we don't only need 3x but need to farm razorback for mods and wraith parts.

#.5k takes quite a while without boosters to farm - and that's in a nekros/hydroid party.

Nano spores, salvage, ferrite, alloy plate.

Edited by Ketec

Are you guys serious,part of the event is hunting for the materials for it.god forbid you got to PLAY THE GAME to get the things needed.Go to a darksector and get the 3.5k in at worst 3 runs or at best 1 run.wow so hard *rolls eyes*

hmm. idk i have dumptrucks of everything.

if one is reeealy short on them for some reason (probably binding rainbow Pizzas to W), you can get enough per hour to build atleast 5 of these.
Resource Extractors also make a big difference.

1 minute ago, LinaCrysta said:

Are you guys serious,part of the event is hunting for the materials for it.god forbid you got to PLAY THE GAME to get the things needed.Go to a darksector and get the 3.5k in at worst 3 runs or at best 1 run.wow so hard *rolls eyes*

Not without boosters. 3k is around 20 minutes with hydroid + nnekros in uranus.
and 3.5k EVERY time you want to buidld a key. You likely need ~20 keys to farm the mods/wrait parts.

3 minutes ago, LinaCrysta said:

The problem is not having to make one. It's that you have to make dozens that's a long time that could be spent actually doing the tac alert. 

20 minutes ago, Zeratul81 said:

I am not really sure what is supposed to drop from these to make it worth the investment in farming and doing the mission. Did not notice any special item when I did it the first time.

Gorgon W Parts + Puncture set, judging by the Codex.

Nothing in 3 tries, though. Looks like some horrible droprate.

9 minutes ago, LinaCrysta said:

Such sass.

8 minutes ago, taiiat said:

hmm. idk i have dumptrucks of everything.

if one is reeealy short on them for some reason (probably binding rainbow Pizzas to W), you can get enough per hour to build atleast 5 of these.
Resource Extractors also make a big difference.

It's based on %. If I takes me an hour to get enough polymer to craft 5 keys by that time, the event can be done and completed.

2 minutes ago, Zanoza-chan said:

Wanna everything for free? Pathetic.

Take Necros, go Uranus, happy farming.

Why can't I ask for a change? Am I not allowed as a player?

I have millions of these extra resources that have no uses. Polymer is used in alot of crafting. DE has a chance to create a sink for resources that drop in huge quantities.

13 minutes ago, Zanoza-chan said:

Ferrite? Salvage? Alloys? Lmao. Wanna everything for free? Pathetic.

Take Necros, go Uranus, happy farming.

O ha white knight. Not everyone has time to farm uranus for 10 hours. Considering the razorback drop is a HUGE rng in  a rather large pool of drops. ~30 keys is not far fetched number.

5 minutes ago, Husla said:

Why can't I ask for a change? Am I not allowed as a player?

I have millions of these extra resources that have no uses. Polymer is used in alot of crafting. DE has a chance to create a sink for resources that drop in huge quantities.

DE doesn't need to change things just becuz you farmed something more than something else.There's some thing called "balance". Do you think they putting a random resource in a recipe and then just throwing an update without any analysis? This boss is dropping the parts of rare wep, why should you have a chance to get those parts by paying garbage? Think about that.

15 minutes ago, InfinitySnail said:

Cicero Crisis mods drop the first three times. Then everything that's on the Codex droptable will start dropping. e.e

Nothing drops on my end after 4 runs. Perhaps the %drop chance is bugged or it's just rng not on my side today. 

edit: forgot to quote

Edited by LordNero86