Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1 minute ago, Walkampf said:

My bet is on Zephyr.

She was between Oberon and Hydroid and she's still in the que fora rework.

If DE continues with their pattern it'll have to be a male, since the last prime was Valkyr.

That's assuming they continue to go with that tradition of releasing male, male, female, female.

Just now, SurrealEdge said:

If DE continues with their pattern it'll have to be a male, since the last prime was Valkyr.

That's assuming they continue to go with that tradition of releasing male, male, female, female.

Why'd they stop using MMFF prime pattern ? I see no reason for it :o

Just now, Aeon94 said:

Why'd they stop using MMFF prime pattern ? I see no reason for it :o

It's just a standard they've been using, not like they actually said they would release it that way. There was that huge fuss over how Wukong and Nezha were released that russled the jimmies of people that wanted them to keep the pattern of alternating male and female frames.

I think Hydroid is a safe bet here.

Everyone else is either several updates more recent, or has tennogen and a skin. Oberon has both. Zephyr has lots of tennogen and IIRC I heard somewhere that she's getting a fancy skin next. That just leaves Hydroid. If he was getting a skin we would have heard about it. If he was going into tennogen we would have heard about it. The only thing we wouldn't hear about until the teaser is a prime.

Banshee came with a pistol so he'll probably with a primary prime crossbow and a one handed prime melee weapon since they're working on the pistol/single blade situation. I want to say a machete because that's what his original bundle came with IIRC, but that might depend on their plans for rebalancing machetes. Maybe a whip or rapier instead.

Edited by VKhaun

most likely oberon prime, he recently did gets some tweaks, he is the oldest male frame that doesn't have a prime, he (believe it or not) does have a loyal fan base so is profitable, and they probably have some interesting ideas for him design wise.

I hope it's Oberon Prime, the poor dude has been overlooked for so long still is even after his rework and the addition of his wife in the game ... True  meaning of depression xD

SLAP GOLD ON THAT MOFO ALREADY, And on Tiberon /Daikyu too!

Edited by (PS4)ArnnFrost