Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #169: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

Well I am wondering when we will see some new big quest lines - good indepth ones that make you think and give us a big block of story - more to explore like outside this SOLAR system? AS its space - being confined to one solar system seems a little well - sad.. LEts see what other worlds and people and new Tech is out there. 

Also AS I recall when We on consoles well I am only speaking for ps4 because I only read for that one. However before  the update this week WE saw the information that augment mods were in the update yet no augment mods were ACTUALLY in our update - to be frank - this update was a huge let down and not much if anything of substance - no  information no advancement .. ITs getting Stale.. Why the hold back.. IF you need writers hell I will write for you I am a published writer and former journalist I know gaming and love this game - give me some parameters and I will write you a quest ..OR 10

Here's your challenge... Try to play the game with your arms/hands crossed (so left on mouse and right on keyboard) AND the camera changed (press H). That should give us some good laughs >:) Hahah

BTW, will you be doing Prime Time until TennoCon's week? Asking since Devstreams are over until TennoCon passes once this week ends :)

Edited by NightmareT12

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

daily Maroo Ayatan Treasure hunt

Weekly, not daily.  For the purpose of actually receiving a sculpture as a reward, Maroo's Ayatan Treasure Hunt is weekly.  However, you can still run the mission everyday if you really want.

Edited by StrongCrayon

Hello @[DE]Rebecca
----------------------------------------------------
I have some Questions i would love to get some Replies on, Please!

1. Will we ever be able to have Both the "Companion" And the "Sentinel" out in combat at the same time?
  2. Could we perhaps in future get an quest or something that will unlock this for us?
  3. Will we ever see our current Sentinel flying around the ship like our Aderza/Kubrows are doing?
  4. Will we EVER have the option to add FRIENDS NOTES? (Consider constant friend requests And how frequent some people change their Nicknames).?
  5. Is it possible to get an healthbar above the Frost "Bubbles" so we can see each "Healthpool"??
  6. Is is possible to make the Weapons (Prime,second,melee) more visual during stealth (loki, ivara, ash)?? (dont always know what i wield).

My post for friends notes: