Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(*Updated to video, no FB link) New spooky Harrow trailer!! Welp who's pumped? (Caution trailer is vary loud)

So, what I'm getting here is 

1) The Harrow suit, user or not, was left behind to guard a specifically nasty Void tear with particularly nasty effects.

2) We will either be boarding a chunk of the original Zarriman, a temporally displaced whole/copy/chunk of the Zarrimon, or a building built around a chunk of the Zarimon.

2) Whosover dies in that place Has their body puppeted by something from. . . elsewhere.

3) The reader in the story appears to be trying some manner of religious ritual, complete with tarot cards, in order to try to contact the either lost, dead, or "taken" Harrow. . . and it's not working.

4) It seems as though we might be dealing with some manner of "lost" operator. Someone who might have gotten stuck in the Void. The shadows of one appear constantly throughout the trailer

5) Stalker appears in a single flash during the trailer. I wonder if this is his "sundered half"? The operator he could never find, sitting with another chunk of his mind. His bad side.

Thats all I got currently.

Edited by Unus

32 minutes ago, Unus said:

So, what I'm getting here is 

1) The Harrow suit, user or not, was left behind to guard a specifically nasty Void tear with particularly nasty effects.

2) We will either be boarding a chunk of the original Zarriman, a temporally displaced whole/copy/chunk of the Zarrimon, or a building built around a chunk of the Zarimon.

2) Whosover dies in that place Has their body puppeted by something from. . . elsewhere.

3) The reader in the story appears to be trying some manner of religious ritual, complete with tarot cards, in order to try to contact the either lost, dead, or "taken" Harrow. . . and it's not working.

4) It seems as though we might be dealing with some manner of "lost" operator. Someone who might have gotten stuck in the Void. The shadows of one appear constantly throughout the trailer

5) Stalker appears in a single flash during the trailer. I wonder if this is his "sundered half"? The operator he could never find, sitting with another chunk of his mind. His bad side.

Thats all I got currently.

I think Harrow (and Rell, if he is Rell) is very much the warrior-priest who has sacrificed everything, even in the face of persecution, to keep evil from spilling forth into our world and corrupting it.

Imagine having the ability to keep the evil at bay but you must always resist it's corrupting influence...never sleeping or given a moment's respite.

Imagine that anyone who finds the rift becomes a vessel that this evil can corrupt and use to escape into our universe, and Harrow is burdened with the task of killing all  intruders, regardless of intent.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

1 hour ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

I think Harrow (and Rell, if he is Rell) is very much the warrior-priest who has sacrificed everything, even in the face of persecution, to keep evil from spilling forth into our world and corrupting it.

Imagine having the ability to keep the evil at bay but you must always resist it's corrupting influence...never sleeping or given a moment's respite.

Imagine that anyone who finds the rift becomes a vessel that this evil can corrupt and use to escape into our universe, and Harrow is burdened with the task of killing all  intruders, regardless of intent.

Makes one wonder if the Veil tried to lift it's namesake, make a "controlled detonation" to unleash on a Corpus mining zone or Grineer yard close-by, only for it to backfire and make thinks infinitely worse.

Just as the Lokites are trying to turn over a new leaf, perhaps this'll shake Big Red a bit out of his "NO BLOOD IS TO INNOCENT! NO SACRIFICE IS TO GREAT!" fervor for about 8 seconds.

People say Stalker is in there, but where?  Can't see him.

Allso the quest is about the truth about the ship Zariman. So this ship,  Steel Meridian was it?, allso  came back from a trip to the Void maby.

And the use of "Evil" get my guard up. What exactly qualifies as evil in Warframes universe?  Last anyone used it was Teshin to describe the horror of the Sentient. 

I do think there is a chance we will actually meet Rell there.

Meh, the trailer is okay. Not really as scary as everyone makes it out to be. Anyone can create some flickering red lights and blood writing on the wall, which is basically the template for creating easy horror. I've definitely seen worse. Still, looking forward to the lore.

1 hour ago, .Fire_Fly. said:

that had a dead space vibe

You say that like it's a good thing.

So who think the line "You owe me kiddo." Was spoken by Rell? It makes sense now, him going off to face the dangers and the other running to hide.

The kiddo may be just a nickname like buddy, or something really made him age.

The Zariman drifted for YEARS so anything is possible I guess.

3 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

I think we might have an Acolyte mish-mash type thing going on because it looks to have the body shape of Atlas but another head.

Zooming on his body, I can definitely say that does not look like Atlas. I'm getting more of a Grustrag vibe from the helmet.

5wQI9AI.png

8 hours ago, Miser_able said:

You know, it's funny how when octavia came out people complained that warframe wasn't dark anymore and that they wanted it to be gritty like before, well now DE is going all dead space on us. Wish granted? 

Yeah. I'm fkin happy with this. 

Spoiler

and scared as hell, pls help

8 minutes ago, TheGodofWiFi said:

Zooming on his body, I can definitely say that does not look like Atlas. I'm getting more of a Grustrag vibe from the helmet.

5wQI9AI.png

Honestly it might be something completely new.... So we might be meeting our first true void demon.

Something born of the human subconscious

Edited by SilvaDreams

1 minute ago, SilvaDreams said:

Who says they weren't born from us thus why he refers to us as void demons... It could be what becomes of those whom give into the void insanity.

Possibly. We'll have to wait and see I suppose. Maybe Rell has something to do with it.