Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Drop Rates Data

[DE]Rebecca

As great as this list is to have its getting pretty large it would be nice if it was broken up into 2 separate lists 

List 1. By items and list of drop sources 

List 2 .by drop sources 

Maybe even more lists by more sub categories but the 2 lists would help me manage loading the list on my phone

Edited by ClaimingKarma

• 4 weeks later...
On 2023-12-27 at 1:08 PM, Numerounius said:

What is the ETA to getting Cavia Bounties into the drop tables?

^^^^

How long do we have to wait for this??? I'm okay with some external drops or chance rates like capture to exterminate not being listed/specified in the drop tables but missing out on what is a bounty drop table that is already present for every other bounty in the game is starting to get questionable for me if there is a reason to intentionally not release just this data.

• 4 weeks later...

is it ever going to be implemented in a more user friendly way ?  maybe a way to easily look up what mission drops what and where to get certain mats? an excel spreadsheet is nice and all but even the warframe wiki struggles to explain drop tables and material farming spots...

Developers in the community have the data parsed and normalized on https://drops.warframestat.us, we expose that data as searchable on our API as well.

We parse the data straight from tables to json, and you're able to audit and observe the process on GitHub actions. All are linked on the above URL. Check out the stalker theme, it's my fav. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, that is a long list.

I have a good idea, to add a name to the list of beyond Legendary. How about you put in, "Almost Impossible" as a good laugh for the % chances of %0.34 and lower? It would make peopole have a good laugh at the chances of receiving those rewards, when they get them. They got an "almost impossible" reward.

On 2024-02-28 at 7:50 AM, Theta-6 said:

I noticed something. Correct me if I'm wrong but the Drop Tables page doesn't List Mining Drop rates at all Right? Is there a reason for this or is it just a Oversight?

That's not the only thing. The enigma puzzle drops from Duviri, Particularly Cinta, are missing too.

• 1 month later...
Nightmare Granum Void
Rotation A  
7,500 Credits Cache Common (50.00%)
15X Void Traces Common (33.33%)
Zenith Granum Crown Decoration Uncommon (16.67%)
Rotation B  
10,000 Credits Cache Common (50.00%)
600 Endo Common (33.33%)
Corpus Ship Orbital Cannon Scene Uncommon (16.67%)
Rotation C  
Mortuus Shoulder Guard Uncommon (29.63%)
Stropha Stock Uncommon (29.63%)
Stahlta Barrel Uncommon (29.63%)
Protea Systems Blueprint Uncommon (11.11%)

2 minutes ago, TinyClayMan said:

Mortuus Shoulder Guard is definitely present in Granum Void Rotation C, despite not being in the drop tables. Can it be added there and other items' drop rates be fixed to the actual ones?

VtWfMc7.png

14 hours ago, Arbitrary said:

Undercroft Portals still don't have their drop tables listed. It's been almost 10 months since they were introduced. . .

Not the only item that has an out of ordinary way of polling the drop so maybe that is why it isn't listed.

On 2024-04-13 at 9:01 PM, TinyClayMan said:

I don't mean the Nightmare Granum Void – I mean the normal one

You going to need to back up this with some proof, because I've never previously seen anyone claim to have gotten that from the normal mode, and there are lots of players (myself included) who needed to run the normal version a stupid number of times to get the Protea part drop.

• Like 2

On 2024-04-13 at 9:01 PM, TinyClayMan said:

I don't mean the Nightmare Granum Void – I mean the normal one

Also don't forget that :

You get "Granum Crown" from Phobos and Venus but "There are 3 tiers of Granum Void missions based on what Token was spent, regardless of what planet the Crown was used in". Unlike most mission, the rewards IS NOT tied to the mission but to the TOKEN...

As I've done hell of tier3 in solo Venus/Jackal to get Protea neuro but was using zenith crown🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. If you mistaken, Welcome to the Bumboz Club ^^

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Numerounius said:

Not the only item that has an out of ordinary way of polling the drop so maybe that is why it isn't listed.

They're pretty ordinary, in my opinion.

The only differences are:

1. SP/Non-SP
  2. 1/2/3 Portals done.

The rest is just rolling a drop from a table, same as any other designated rotation reward. These don't have A/B/C, just a single list per difficulty.