• 2 weeks later...

Hello there !

New Deimos Arcana Isovault bounties were added to the drop table (thanks !) but I kinda suspect it is not in the right form... :)

they appear with the same format as Isovault bounties (so 1 "Final Stage" reward pool per bounty) ... However they play like a regular bounty with a reward at every stage...  so I guess we should have a table with something like that :

Level 30 - 40 Arcana Isolation Vault (Tier 1)
Rotation A
    Stage 1
        smthg smthg X%
    Stage 2, Stage 3 of 4, and Stage 3 of 5
        smthg smthg X%
    Stage 4 of 5
         smthg smthg X%
    Final Stage
        smthg smthg X%

with the drops having different % depending on their rarity... and the same things for Tiers 2 and 3

right now, I guess the droptable shows the common rewards from tier1, the uncommon rewards from tier2 and the rare rewards from tier3 ... am I correct ?

cheers !

EDIT : looks ok now, thanks !

Edited by CroqueMortTime
On 2020-11-20 at 11:27 PM, CroqueMortTime said:

Hello there !

New Deimos Arcana Isovault bounties were added to the drop table (thanks !) but I kinda suspect it is not in the right form... :)

they appear with the same format as Isovault bounties (so 1 "Final Stage" reward pool per bounty) ... However they play like a regular bounty with a reward at every stage...  so I guess we should have a table with something like that :

Level 30 - 40 Arcana Isolation Vault (Tier 1)
Rotation A
    Stage 1
        smthg smthg X%
        smthg smthg X%
    Stage 4 of 5
         smthg smthg X%
    Final Stage
        smthg smthg X%

with the drops having different % depending on their rarity... and the same things for Tiers 2 and 3

right now, I guess the droptable shows the common rewards from tier1, the uncommon rewards from tier2 and the rare rewards from tier3 ... am I correct ?

cheers !

EDIT : looks ok now, thanks !

I am a bit confused with the 5th (and/or final?) stage. The bounty only has 4 stages. What is the 5th one supposed to be?

Edited by 60framespersecond
Il y a 2 heures, 60framespersecond a dit :

I am a bit confused with the 5th (and/or final?) stage. The bounty only has 4 stages. What is the 5th one supposed to be?

it is a general scheme for all bounties, independently of the number of stages : that is why it states "stage 4 of 5" and not just "stage 4"... for a 4 stage bounty you will have "stage 1", "stage 2", "stage 3 of 4" (which is the same as stage 2) and "final stage"

more in depth explanation : rewards are divided into common, uncommon and rare rewards... each stage pick a reward into each pool according to this :

Stage 1
        commmon rewards
        commmon and uncommon rewards
    Stage 4 of 5
         commmon, uncommon and rare rewards
    Final Stage
        uncommon and rare rewards

• Like 1
17 hours ago, CroqueMortTime said:

it is a general scheme for all bounties, independently of the number of stages : that is why it states "stage 4 of 5" and not just "stage 4"... for a 4 stage bounty you will have "stage 1", "stage 2", "stage 3 of 4" (which is the same as stage 2) and "final stage"

more in depth explanation : rewards are divided into common, uncommon and rare rewards... each stage pick a reward into each pool according to this :

Stage 1
        commmon rewards
        commmon and uncommon rewards
    Stage 4 of 5
         commmon, uncommon and rare rewards
    Final Stage
        uncommon and rare rewards

Thanks for the explanation, so if I understand correctly, the Stage 4 of 5 is just some automatically generated table with no meaning for the Arcana Vault bounties?

Another thing I am unsure about is the meaning of rarity. So take once again the example of the Arcana Vault bounty, Lvl 50-60, where the final stage has an uncommon drop of 10% for the Sporothrix Stock. Considering that you roll twice on the final stage when you complete all bonus objective, I find it very strange that I haven't seen it once by now, but already have 3 BP since the hotfix, 6 receivers and 2 barrels. The prices on wf.market confirm the much higher rarity (roughly 5-6 times the prices of all other parts).

Going with independent rolls I would calculate something like ((1-0.1)^2)^n, where n is the number of perfect vault runs, and get 98-99% chance for a drop within 20 runs.

Anything I am missing?

Edited by 60framespersecond
  • Like 1
Il y a 6 heures, 60framespersecond a dit :

Thanks for the explanation, so if I understand correctly, the Stage 4 of 5 is just some automatically generated table with no meaning for the Arcana Vault bounties?

Correct.

Il y a 6 heures, 60framespersecond a dit :

Going with independent rolls I would calculate something like ((1-0.1)^2)^n, where n is the number of perfect vault runs, and get 98-99% chance for a drop within 20 runs.

Math is probably correct (maybe  1-(1-0.1)^(2n)  ?) ... but RNG being RNG you still have 90% chance of having anything else each roll...  :/

Anyway, only DE can check if players inventory actually reflects the intended drop chances... (not sure the prices on WF.market are really an accurate representation of the parts rarity, especially after only 5 days)