Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Drop Rates Data

[DE]Rebecca

Hello there,

post 29.5.9 update (December 15 2020) : it seems the droptables for the isolation vaults (not arcana) still display rotation A, B and C as tier1, tier2 and tier 3 vaults... or am I missing something ? From what I understand from the patchnotes and from the in-game tables, they should just have the same droptable as their arcana variants with 3 rotations per tier (although, since it is only one final stage, we wouldn't see common rewards...)

• 2 months later...

Hello. I already reported about a bug with this droplist in mission bugs but want to get a bit more attention to this problem.

So acording to this droplist Deimos Jugulus and Deimos Saxum have 10% chance to drop a mod from their respective mod sets. I don't know how long this should be true but it seems it never was. And for now this 2 enemies are not droping their mod sets at all. I dont know why nobody ever spoke about this issue. Maybe because wiki gives us opposite information, but this is official warframe loot table, it shouldnt be wrong. Please correct information in your droplist if its a mistake or fix the bug if those creeps intend to be droping those mods. 

https://ibb.co/Nybv5gg

https://ibb.co/4fcNPF7

https://ibb.co/PcWnMjh

Edited by VsyaVlastSovetam
  • Like 1

Last update was the another time that the structure of the drop table structure has been inadvertently changed and then fixed, breaking parsing of this version of the resource for many tools.

Please provide a machine-readable/json version of this file.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

The damaged necramech parts seem to be missing from the drop table. I think the drop table is missing the necramechs guarding the isolation vaults altogether.

Is this working as intended?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
En 28/6/2017 a las 18:34, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

¡Hola Tenno!

Aquí encontrará un nuevo recurso de Warframe: https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

Primero querrá tomar nota del descargo de responsabilidad:

Esta lista representa datos y caídas de la versión para PC del juego gratuito Warframe.
Así es, ¡Warframe es gratis! Lo que significa que nuestro sistema de caída está diseñado para mantener el equilibrio. ¡Nuestros jugadores gratuitos pueden ganar el contenido del juego, y nuestros jugadores de pago que nos apoyan con las compras suelen obtener los primeros premios en el contenido mediante el uso de Platinum (que se puede intercambiar con jugadores gratuitos)!
Por lo que sabemos ... somos los primeros desarrolladores en publicar algo como esto: ¡corrígenos si nos equivocamos! Esperemos que nos funcione y podamos comenzar una tendencia.

Esto se genera automáticamente a partir de nuestros datos internos, pero estos datos vienen sin garantías; no espere que sea completo para lo complejo que es el juego.
Esta lista se mantendrá mediante un proceso automatizado combinado con la publicación manual con Actualizaciones (no todas las revisiones). Actualizamos con frecuencia y los nuevos sistemas de juego pueden o no estar cubiertos aquí.
Esta lista se puede discutir aquí en este hilo. ¿Conoces un juego gratuito que proporcione tasas de caída oficiales de una manera diferente? Nos encantaría saberlo.

Gracias por jugar Warframe.

Vaya..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
3 hours ago, racross said:

Any chance of drop tables for Hemocytes dropping relics?

Just added it seems, was about to ask the same question.

Hemocyte Relic Drop Chance: 20.00%
  Lith T7 Relic Uncommon (15.49%)
  Lith N7 Relic Uncommon (15.49%)
  Meso B5 Relic Uncommon (15.49%)
  Meso S10 Relic Uncommon (15.49%)
  Meso B6 Relic Uncommon (15.49%)
  Neo N16 Relic Rare (3.76%)
  Neo T5 Relic Rare (3.76%)
  Neo N17 Relic Rare (3.76%)
  Axi A14 Relic Rare (3.76%)
  Axi I2 Relic Rare (3.76%)
  Axi M2 Relic Rare (3.76%)

• 2 months later...

Can you please update the drop tables when the Aya as soon as it is added as a drop please, thank you. 

Was damaged necramech parts drops(casing, pod, engine, weapon pod) removed from the site? They don't appear when doing a control f search. If so, could they please be added back in.

• 1 month later...

When I re-imported all relic info again today I saw Lith N9's content getting updated, and it now lists a source too where it didn't before.  Was this a mistake?  The earlier Lith N9 version appeared on 2021-11-16, and was unobtainable from the start it seems, so maybe the old version was incorrect instead?  The wiki also lists the old details, incl. the vaulted date being the same as the first-appeared-on date.

For comparison, the old one contained:

• Rare: Nami Skyla Prime Blade
  • Uncommon: Mesa Prime Blueprint
  • Uncommon: Akjagara Prime Receiver
  • Common: Redeemer Prime Blade
  • Common: Burston Prime Stock
  • Common: Forma Blueprint

while new one should drop from all sorts of regular missions and contains:

• Rare: Nezha Prime Neuroptics Blueprint
  • Uncommon: Titania Prime Neuroptics Blueprint
  • Uncommon: Inaros Prime Blueprint
  • Common: Braton Prime Stock
  • Common: Orthos Prime Handle
  • Like 2

Hello,

We've got an problems ... Disappareance of half ZEKTI MKII Armements.

"Grineer enemies drop Apoc, Carcinnox, Cryophon, Photor, and Pulsar, while Corpus enemies drop Glazio, Laith, Talyn, and Vort." WIKI/Railjack/Armaments

But in the Last Drop table (Last Update: 15 December, 2021) I've did not found any Grineer-drops Zetki MKII but Corpus-drops are fine...

Elite Gyre Outrider Blueprint/Item Drop Chance: 100.00%
  Zetki Engines Mk Ii Uncommon (25.00%)
  Zetki Plating Mk Ii Uncommon (25.00%)
  Zetki Reactor Mk Ii Uncommon (25.00%)
  Zetki Shield Array Mk Ii Uncommon (25.00%)
Axio Weaver Blueprint/Item Drop Chance: 20.00%
  Zetki Glazio Mk Ii Common (38.72%)
  Zetki Laith Mk Ii Common (38.72%)
  Zetki Engines Mk Ii Rare (3.76%)
  Zetki Plating Mk Ii Rare (3.76%)
  Zetki Reactor Mk Ii Rare (3.76%)
  Zetki Shield Array Mk Ii Rare (3.76%)
  Zetki Vort Mk Ii Rare (3.76%)
  Zetki Talyn Mk Ii Rare (3.76%)

I've check the Updates for info and nothing apart from a "(Fixed a typo in the Elite Crewmates traits description of "Zekti" instead of "Zetki".)"; Search with ZEKTI instead did not bring anything !

Info appared in thread by rcrimsonwind, :

In HOPE someone can help us ! If the drop is just absent of the list or if like rcrimsonwind think, they just disappared since Sister of Parvos ? (I don''t think the typo fix is linked but strange coincidence)...

PS : I Just LOVE the NEW WAR ....

On 2021-12-15 at 10:16 PM, GrandLompus said:

When I re-imported all relic info again today I saw Lith N9's content getting updated, and it now lists a source too where it didn't before.  Was this a mistake?  The earlier Lith N9 version appeared on 2021-11-16, and was unobtainable from the start it seems, so maybe the old version was incorrect instead?  The wiki also lists the old details, incl. the vaulted date being the same as the first-appeared-on date.

For comparison, the old one contained:

• Rare: Nami Skyla Prime Blade
  • Uncommon: Mesa Prime Blueprint
  • Uncommon: Akjagara Prime Receiver
  • Common: Redeemer Prime Blade
  • Common: Burston Prime Stock

while new one should drop from all sorts of regular missions and contains:

• Rare: Nezha Prime Neuroptics Blueprint
  • Uncommon: Titania Prime Neuroptics Blueprint
  • Uncommon: Inaros Prime Blueprint
  • Common: Braton Prime Stock
  • Common: Orthos Prime Handle

Lith N9 is Prime Resurgence ONLY relic. So you HAVE TO HAVE used Aya to buy Lith N9 relics. But now with Harrow PA they have released a NEW AND DIFFERENT Lith N9. This is clearly a serious oversight and breaks the Relics system.

When viewed via Codex, there is ONLY one Lith N9, which is the new one with Nezha Neuroptics. 

When using Relic station, I can see TWO different entries for Lith N9 - when selected the other includes the old drop table and while the other includes the new one. I still do have both types of relics with IDENTICAL names on my inventory. They have simply misnamed a relic that was clearly supposed to be LITH N10.

This is a problem if you'd try to run Relic Share missions, where you only see the name of a Relic squad members have selected. You cannot differentiate what the relic contains until it gets cracked.

This will cause serious scamming issues with focused relic cracking groups via recruitment.

Good find, you should definitely get DE to notice this asap.