The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 21: Chains of Harrow

[DE]Megan

• Adjusted the hitbox size of some of the Grineer units’ shoulder pads so that they don’t block headshots.

thank you from the bottom of my heart. Of all the updates in this weeks list this to me is the best news. 

yes, there will be headshots.

- put the Harrow Systems on Rotation C, give it a decent drop rate

- then make the rotation cycle A, A, B, A, C and rotations cycle every 2 squads saved

Bravo DE:clap:

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, Towershield said:

- put the Harrow Systems on Rotation C, give it a decent drop rate

- then make the rotation cycle A, A, B, A, C and rotations cycle every 2 squads saved

Bravo DE:clap:

Wait the rotation is really like that for defectors? O_o

6 minutes ago, EquesDei said:

Wait the rotation is really like that for defectors? O_o

Keep in mind that right now this is anecdotal, but every time I've run the mission (Neptune, Yursa only) I go until I save 10 squads. Then I compare what I've received each time the rewards pop up to the admittedly WIP loot rotation list found earlier in this thread.  And so far it's been consistent that the rewards follow an A A B A C pattern.  

I don't see it listed anywhere, but Excalibur's Exalted Blade seems to no longer have the Berserker mod affect it anymore.

Was this intentional...? It kinda cripples my build, was just wondering.

EDIT: The effect still applies... Sometimes. There's absolutely no consistency, as roughly 60% of my critical hits with the Exalted Blade are not applying the effect, but every now and then a random crit will apply it to my weapon. What am I missing here?

Edited by Neskah

4 hours ago, Retequizzle said:

See, something like this.

In my case it took about a half hour for it to show up though, could've been a hiccup on my end but yeah.

Let's allow ourselves to be a little bit happy and enjoy playing just as in the old days foregone =^D .... Laissez faire et laissez passer .... =^)

19 minutes ago, Neskah said:

I don't see it listed anywhere, but Excalibur's Exalted Blade seems to no longer have the Berserker mod affect it anymore.

Was this intentional...? It kinda cripples my build, was just wondering.

EDIT: The effect still applies... Sometimes. There's absolutely no consistency, as roughly 60% of my critical hits with the Exalted Blade are not applying the effect, but every now and then a random crit will apply it to my weapon. What am I missing here?

Berserker probably only applies to hitting with the blade, not the wave.

Just now, Telogor said:

Berserker probably only applies to hitting with the blade, not the wave.

That's what I initially thought, but I've tested it, and both the blade AND the wave have the same inconsistency. I can get the berserker effect on both of them, but only on around half of my critical hits for some reason.

2 minutes ago, yourbone said:

Cool, how do I disable Warframe messing with my Razer keyboard? Because I personally find it very annoying.

How did you manage to make it work in the first place?! =^0 I've been trying without success for any of my Chroma devices (mouse, gaming keypad, mouse mat...)   =^[ 

I'll appreciate any hint =^)

Just now, RubenRosas said:

How did you manage to make it work in the first place?! =^0 I've been trying without success for any of my Chroma devices (mouse, gaming keypad, mouse mat...)   =^[ 

I'll appreciate any hint =^)

I honestly have no idea, all of a sudden I go into the Fomorian event and my entire keyboard turns grey and flashes when I use abilities. I checked the Options and I didn't find any way to enable or disable it. I have to exit the game for my original lighting to come back, but what annoys me is that this happened automatically without me expressing any desire for it to occur whatsoever. I'm using the Razer Blackwidow Chroma if that helps at all.

8 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Razgriz8492nd! 

While the base damage has increased for the Detron, it's Mara counterpart far exceeds it with higher sustained DPS :) 

That's assuming that you have 100% accuracy where it matters, since the Detron has wide pellet spread and massive kick when fired at maximum fire rate.  You have to use an autoclicker to fire at top speed, and then you're missing most of your shots.  It doesn't even make sense to give it slightly tighter spread with longer falloff distance since you're not sniping with a shotgun that has travel-time projectiles that spread out all over the place.