Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] Man In The Wall

Ethatre

On 7/23/2017 at 10:23 PM, Teloch said:

North

Ahem... Never expected to see another Fallen Londoner on these forums

THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN!!!!!!!!...

in other news, The zee is restless and the three gods are watching us... and that's just one thing... just wait till you find out what lies beneath the waves...... heheheh...

... but enough of the fallen london! I have had 10 visits by Wally now, and I only just beat The War Within! I chose to destroy, btw.

If you pick the "good" ending in the War Within and don't drink the Kuva, the "dark version" of yourself says something along the lines of "hey kiddo, you remember what happened, you owe me."

I believe he's OUR Man in the Wall, the dark entity that endured the horrors of the Zariman while we were unconcious.

The void energy can and will corrupt, so I'm guessing we've just learned to filter it out with a second persona known as the 'Man in the Wall'.

So as of today, I came back to my Orbiter and was greeted with Mr. Jumpscare Kid again, this time on the other console. Jesus balls I almost fell out of my chair. Its one thing to be almost expecting it, but another entirely to not. I thought that it was a one time occurrence, but is this a thing now? Good Luck tenno, maybe our operators should finally learn how to dual wield a Tigris and an Ignis in case he continues to come back. XD

So recently I've noticed that my operator appears in random places in my landing craft when I'm not in control of it. The latest sighting is right near the door and it's just sitting there with glowing eyes. Any reason why this is happening? Added photos for proof

Edited by globdom

So I was walking in my ship, chatting, and i decided to check to customize my tenno. After 10 mins of customizing this .. person? Idk .. this mine copy suddenly appeared and said "hey kiddo".. On that i call a jumpscare because i literally flew from my chair when I saw it. So may I get some info what in the world is this xD? Here's the link: http://prntscr.com/g1zvu2

Once you have completed the Chains of Harrow quest this can happen randomly. 

Rell is no longer protecting us from the man in the wall, he is no longer protecting the divide between dust and void. So now we have to deal with that creepy demon thing ourselves. I am almost certain this is a prelude to future lore. At some point we are going to have to have a reckoning with that... thing. 

10 hours ago, NekroArts said:

When I first saw this I thought "dam, that's some long legs to hang from the ceiling" but after closer inspection it's just the cables :P

Same mate .. Same :D. I even thought his legs are bugged" rofl :D.

42 minutes ago, megamix101 said:

So I was walking in my ship, chatting, and i decided to check to customize my tenno. After 10 mins of customizing this .. person? Idk .. this mine copy suddenly appeared and said "hey kiddo".. On that i call a jumpscare because i literally flew from my chair when I saw it. So may I get some info what in the world is this xD? Here's the link: http://prntscr.com/g1zvu2

Condemned in General Discussion to Players helping Players for a tiny eternity of insanity.