Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon [2017]: content thread

Shafilp

3 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

From now on, all Warframes have skirts and crests and fans and weird ornate twirly bits and dangling things and have insanely ugly, busy, noisy, crowded design?

No Warframe will ever again look sleek and efficient?

I'm actually ok with the whole "skirt" look. Practice makes perfect. Gives me hope for a duster look for Mesa Prime.  

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

Just now, TotallyLagging said:

Aww, I was hoping for Nami Solo Prime and not the 14th generic dual sword. I'm digging the pirate/samurai hat. Hell I'd play Hydroid for the hat alone. Sheldon is the new art guy wasn't it? 

It's Geoff as director, concept by Keith Thompson I guess as the Twitter account said "thanks to the Art team and Keith Thompson" :)

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

Because he actually arrived with the Attica when he was first released?

Secondly, it doesn't have to fit with his pirate theme either. Could say the exact same thing for Ballistica.

Okay I'll be honest I thought you said Atterax. Oops.

Edited by KaizergidorahXi

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

I'm actually ok with the whole "skirt" look. Practice makes perfect. Gives me hope for a duster look for Mesa Prime.  

Please for the love of God NO

Look DE, this is one dead horse that you don't need to pulverise into paste.

Harrow looks fine, that's ok, but now you've screwed up Hydroid Prime and I'm going nowhere near his Prime Access.

You do not need to make all future Warframes skirted and ornamented and overdesigned. Give it a rest. The early Warframes still look better than later issues like Inaros or Titania, because their designs are simpler and more elegant.

Edited by BornWithTeeth

Just now, BornWithTeeth said:

Please for the love of God NO

Look DE, this is one dead horse that you don't need to pulverise into paste.

Harrow looks fine, that's ok, but now you've screwed up Hydroid Prime and I'm going nowhere his Prime Access.

You do not need to make all future Warframes skirted and ornamented and overdesigned. Give it a rest. The early Warframes still look better than later issues like Inaros or Titania, because their designs are simpler and more elegant.

Hydroid doesn't really have a skirt though, more of a coat ending. What happen is hi loincloth is still there :)

Just now, NightmareT12 said:

AN OROKIN ALIVE OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

*dies*

Quote hunhow, like a long time ago: "Hello Orokin called Alad V."

thanks for the megathread, btw @(Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako, hopefully it doesn't get merged. I start work at 5:00(the same time TennoLive happens) so I'm missing basically the entire event.

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

IMG_20170708_141614646.jpg?width=246&height=437IMG_20170708_141620277.jpg?width=246&height=437]

comic

Just to add on to this, here's a link to a digital version of the comic for those at home

https://spaces.hightail.com/receive/KAmRvmly18/fi-6be9da70-e4a4-4881-a89c-1dc9c7f2a2de/fv-fa2aa3af-c0f6-4d9d-9818-02370bf3d219/Warframe001_Reader.pdf

Edited by SneakyBeakyIvarr
Minor spelling

1 minute ago, redeyedtreefrog said:

Quote hunhow, like a long time ago: "Hello Orokin called Alad V."

thanks for the megathread, btw @(Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako, hopefully it doesn't get merged. I start work at 5:00(the same time TennoLive happens) so I'm missing basically the entire event.

np illl try to keep it going as a megathread , maybe speak with a mod 

4 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Hydroid doesn't really have a skirt though, more of a coat ending. What happen is hi loincloth is still there :)

He still looks completely awful. He looks like he can't even move.

His design really just comes across like the designers weren't quite happy with Harrow, and decided to sacrifice Hydroid Prime to perfect the look they were trying for.

9 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

AN OROKIN ALIVE OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

*dies*

Looks really interesting though, huh?

Big fan of the approach they've taken.

Also, I'm not a fan of Doctor Who but I totally got reminded of that Weeping Angel thing people were going on about

Edited by Valiant