Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon

DonGheddo

On ‎10‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 3:10 PM, Meanwolf19 said:

Devstream 97 stated that the team is hoping to release Plains of Eidolon Mid September if it is possible.

Yeah I don't believe a single word that comes out of DE's mouth until they released it after being disappointed with reschedule dates all the time. People might say: oooh but but but they wanted to make it bug free. The War Within was delayed by about a year and it had tons of bugs and in the end DE even said the whole work they had on it was actually only like a month

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 7:29 AM, Culaio said:

I love your idea of training operator, sadly it looks like DE doesnt really care about physical bodies of operators instead they only care about about their void abilties, the weapon operators are supposed to get will be based on void/focus system(I think they called this weapon focus gun or something like this)

What I believe plains need is more activities, like the mentioned by you hunting(I really enjoy using bows in games), but I dont think it should be limited to operator, another activity we should be able to do is: mining, but maybe instead of using tool to do it ourselves, we could drop device like extractor/excavator that would mine for us, while we guard it, firefall mmo game had this type of mining and it was one of most unique things about this game, firefall game trailer even shown how it looks:

i LOVED THAT GAME! yeah the mining was great!

1 hour ago, erraticarsonist said:

Yeah, the video said coming late 2017 if I remember correct.  Well it's still 2017, so there's time.

Well that is true, but DE has said that the tentative ETA was mid September. Its still possible to meet that, but I am sure no one minds a few delays if it means the game is more stable.

Just now, BlueberryIsWar said:

The mid september point was mentioned as the earliest possibility. If it isn't finished by that point, better aim for the late 2017 point.

It is done when it is done.

I feel like it might be changed to Q1 of 2018 since if it would come out soon they would of shown more than that tennocon demo, I mean theres only 3 more months of 2017

my guess

based on the last four years

next month despite them saying aiming for september

and that's if they don't get new ideas along the way, that they think will improve it for release, considering a good chucnk of the forum visitors seem to think its going to be less than amazing

if that happens, then SOON

eJ8XQpZ.jpg

1 minute ago, Polkkakoira said:

Today Rebb tweeted her recording pages of voicelines for Plains of Eidolon. This could mean it'll be right by the door or it'll be [DE]layed. Who knows.

They're showing in depth plains on this Friday for the devstream. I'm likely guessing it will come out next week instead of this week.