Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, When u Prime Mesa..PRIME REVOLVER REGULATORS!! Please?!

-Other than poncho/duster prime, Prime her Regulators PLEASE?!?

My suggestion : Was thinking some Prime rotating revolver cylinders attached to her Prime Regulators that spin faster and faster as she ramps up during PM!! Prime revolver Regulators!!

Would be so BA IMO. 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

-Other than poncho/duster prime, Prime her Regulators PLEASE?!?

My suggestion : Was thinking some Prime rotating revolver cylinders attached to her Prime Regulators that spin faster and faster as she ramps up during PM!! I think I explained that right?!

Would be so BA IMO. 

Why walking about Mesa Prime already if there is Hydroid and Zephyr before her?

6 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Why walking about Mesa Prime already if there is Hydroid and Zephyr before her?

Because..I love her. And "planting a seed" if you will, can be a thing in the Warframe forums....and Why not?

Plus Zephyr is not guaranteed to be the next Prime after Hydroid. There is no confirmation. 

Furthermore  I want Prime revolver Regulators, when she is released. And I know I'm not the only one. 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Plus Zephyr is not guaranteed to be the next Prime after Hydroid. There is no confirmation anywhere.

[DE] only skipped a Prime release once which was with Nova Prime, after that all Primes came out in their release sequence so i believe they will keep to it and release Zephyr before Mesa. :P

3 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

[DE] only skipped a Prime release once which was with Nova Prime, after that all Primes came out in their release sequence so i believe they will keep to it and release Zephyr before Mesa. :P

That's not true. Just recently Valkyr Prime was released before Banshee Prime. Saryn and Banshee were released together in U7 and Valkyr later that year. But their primes, in respect to the females, was Saryn > Valkyr > Banshee.

7 hours ago, kyori said:

Not sure what you mean... but if mesa prime is released, ain't her whole body everything will evolve too? So the regulator design will sure be different.

Yea , her body will get some prime-y armor parts , gold stuff etc alongside with new regulators. @(Xbox One)FCastle74 wants a wholly animated revolver-like regulators.

like this ( check 0:25 )

Edit : That's strange , revolvers' cylinders have no spin animation on video but they have in-game.

Edited by Aeon94