Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So...DE...

Aeon94

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Charliecrj said:

no one plays mag, so few people would even buy it. Not really worth it for DE to even make one at this point.

I love mag and would love a deluxe skin on her, for the few people that actually play her it would be awesome, it might even get people to start playing with her more.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Charliecrj said:

no one plays mag, so few people would even buy it. Not really worth it for DE to even make one at this point.

Do I play Mag often? Nope. Will I buy the deluxe skin immediately once it's on the market? Hell yeah.

25 minutes ago, VisionAndVoice said:

Elaborate

Spoiler

It's very chic. Instead of this imagery Image result for path of exile,

we now get this imagery 

Image result for play doh

Wasn't one of the skin file got corrupted and had to be restarted? I think it was the Equinox Alt Helm. 

Edited by (PS4)A_SimpleName

47 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

They have to remake the equinox helm due to the file with it being corrupted and as vasvaska said the were working on the plains of eidolon demo.

Was going to say this but beat me to it.

It was said in a devstream or two ago that the files for the helmet for the equinox alt helm got corrupted and had to be deleted and the entire thing restarted unfortunately

DE has stated that the only existing Z-brush file of the Equinox alt-helmet was corrupted and needs to be re-done.

I believe the Mag deluxe skin has been shelved for the time being as it's creators currently have their hands full with Plains of Eidolon.

1 minute ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

The deluxe skin is just too awesome to pass up. Idk why but the floating limbs are really cool and a nice aesthetic change to normal mag.

Precisely!  I don't play Mag because that skin is not out. (And cause I don't have internet for 2 months now, but eh, who's counting...) 

1 hour ago, Corvid said:

At least you Mag fans have a deluxe skin to look forward to. Us Volt mains are left in the cold. >_<

Then get hired by DE and pitch an idea for one. Should they be allowed to wait until they have an idea or force themselves to create something nobody really has a great idea for?

10 hours ago, peterc3 said:

Then get hired by DE and pitch an idea for one. Should they be allowed to wait until they have an idea or force themselves to create something nobody really has a great idea for?

At what point did I say I had an idea for one? I'm just pointing out that Mag fans could have it far worse.