Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.9

[DE]Megan

So can someone clear something up for me?

It says somewhere in there that the panthera is now having its alt fire buffed by explosion radius, but how? The only mod i can find which applies that effect is Firestorm yet the panthera itself cannot equip that mod. Sinister Reach increases the distance the alt fire disc hovers but i thought that was in effect before this hotfix. Are there other mods that can apply explosion radius up? Did the devs forget to give Firestorm to the panthera? Am i reading this wrong and missing something obvious? Any illuminating information is much appreciated and sorry if its just me being dumb and not managing to figure something out. :)

Hey there first time posting. I just wanted to mention the hotfixes on panthera.

Panthera Change:

• Panthera Alt-Fire will now benefit from weapon explosion radius Mods.

This should make Hellfire work on Panthera now, should it not? There are no other explosion radius mods I know of, but I believe panthera would benefit greatly from one.

Thank you always for all your efforts, love the game.

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Improved and widened the Reactant marker visibility range.

Why not just make the markers like ayatan stars where you can see the marker at any point in the map? I don't know exactly how much you improved the marker range, but this would be ideal. 

Can you guys look into the harrow bug? The one where

A. He is standing straight up channelling his thurible while wall-hanging.

And B

Buffs like growing power. Corrupted Warframe. nidus parasitic link etc. If they run out during the channneling. They wont receive the buff bonus even though you started channeling before it ran out. Ex. I can go up to 75 energy per kill with corrupted warframe buff. But if it expires while channelling (even though i started channelling before it expired) it reverts to normal stats. (In this case 38-45 energy per kill)

Edit. Here is the link to a more accurate info about B. 

Note that it is the same idea with the corrupted warframe buff, nidus's parasitic link, etc

Edited by BlueTunicLink

20 hours ago, RistN said:

Can confirm this.Now you dont get 2x Kuva at all.Just been in Kuva flood mission and I had 50 s left on Charm 2x resource buff when last braid was destroyed.I wasnt even in operator mode when some of the teammates picked up last cloud.I just hope DE didnt made it that we recive 2x kuva only if we pick it up.If thats the case its far worse than it was before.I was client btw.

Basically what I think happened is that they made it so that Operators can now get the buff themselves, but that means that you have to be in Operator mode the entire time (not going to happen due to such low health and energy of Operators), to ensure you get the buff on your Operator. Still crap though, and needs to be changed so that no matter who gets the buff (frame or Operator), it will always apply when the final kuva is captured to give you the double buff.

On 7/18/2017 at 0:10 AM, --Q--Voltage said:

Nice! Glad to see Operators can now get more Kuva.

1snf85.jpg

Still no fix to Quick Thinking brutally staggering as per: (I think the issue is somehow most shots are registered as lethal.)

Wait, why am I seeing my account on the lower picture?

On 18/7/2017 at 7:00 AM, DarkFlameZealot said:

Obviously a feature as both of the scapes (should be posted a spoiler with the text formatting ffs) are both end-of-quest rewards through syndicates by being rep-traded for. Otherwise one person could easily spoil the entire point of both quests in a simple 5s of trading.  

Yeah but i mean, those who did both the quests will need to go back and forth on those syndicates to just get a captura scene. Imo it's not a good way to prevent the "spoil".

A much better way would be to implement a control when offering in the trade window, that checks if you actually completed the quest or not.