Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.9

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, BloodfireSouls said:

Still no fix for Cerata status chance.  Should be 30%, but is only 20%.  Please, its been 9 hotfixes, its just a number tweak.

Please Amen to this it's been over 2 weeks. Please make my baby good again instead of nerfed.

3 minutes ago, Dead_Rabbits said:

To the people complaining about getting 20 fps.

Are you playing on potato computers with integrated graphics? Laptops?

My OLD gtx770 gets a consistent 120+fps on remastered earth, upgrade your potato's they won't run this game forever.

Being condescending doesn't help anyone.
The problem isn't people's rigs. The problem is that they can play every other zone of the game with 60+ fps, but 20 frames on earth. Regardless if their rigs could handle it with better gfx cards, that is an issue with that particular tile. And if you can't understand that, there's no help for you.

Edited by Azlen

Still no fix for wall runs. If I wall run with wall on right side of frame animation is as if the wall were left. Kinda odd looking.

Harrow holds shields flipped over; Ack&Brunt looks odd held with all the edges curving away from the player.

49 minutes ago, Dead_Rabbits said:

My OLD gtx770 gets a consistent 120+fps on remastered earth, upgrade your potato's they won't run this game forever.

Pretty ignorant from you and your "elitist" buddies spamming all patch threads.

It's not just the matter of PC power. Recent update broke it for many players with good hardware.

"It works for me" is the most useless, worthless and trolly feedback on other players reporting issues possible.

The bug not happening to you does not make it less real or serious.

If you don't help with identifying the reasons for reported issue, nobody cares you have not experienced it.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Opticor now benefits from Critical Chance / Critical Chance Multiplier Mods (the existing beam always did but the radial AoE damage did not).
  • Panthera Alt-Fire will now benefit from weapon explosion radius Mods.
  • Fixes towards Chat sometimes spontaneously not working. 
  • Operators are now affected by the Smeeta Kavat Mischief/Charm buffs.

Edited by WhiteGemini

4 hours ago, -CLM-Joker said:

Thanks for the change, was really annoying :smile:

Although, there are still some problems that may require attention:

• 'Hunhow's Datascape' and 'Harrow's Temple' captura scenes are not tradable like the others from syndicates. Would be nice to know if it's a bug or a feature.
  • When running out of armor integrity in JV, Quick Thinking starts staggering the player at every damage tick, basically stunlocking the player to death. This is particularly annoying and frustrating when there are little to no charges, or when the player needs to prioritize the objective over the armor integrity (best example is the elevator phase).
  • The Jordas Golem failing to dock properly in the 3rd stage of JV has become much more frequent. We believe that it's caused by the players reaching the damage cap too quickly, or reaching it when the golem is in a determined position, making it perform a weird animation when docking.
  • Impact procs in Archwing deal significally more damage than before, making the tunnels in the 3rd stage of JV really hard without shieald restore items.

im guessing that the scenes are not tradeable because they require quest unlock

2 hours ago, Dead_Rabbits said:

Exactly, why do the other (MAGORITY) have to suffer downgraded graphics just so people running this game on the hardware equivalent of calculator arent getting stable frames. This is PC gaming, either get with the system or leave and stop complaining. You can also change graphical settings. Stop whining at DE. 

Panthera changes!? Oh wait no, here I thought they would actually have fixed things that really needed fixing on the thing. My poor poor Panthera shall go wanting.

How many roads must a man walk down, how many tables must be flipped before you give its main fire punch through with shred against enemies? Or how about fixing that disarming purity affecting Euphona prime and the Pandero's alt fire modes? I mean you stared right at the coding for the thing and passed over this going "nope, its fine, ship it in the next patch." Again, can this thing pleaaaase get patched up, its my favorite weapon, who doesn't like saw blading people in the face once in a while? Those fixes would be juuuust dandy yet they get glanced over every time for months, plains of Eidolon announced or not you could devote a little time to actually fixing up the guts of a weapon when you -do- look at it...

Otherwise at the very least, more fixes vs content updates, I'm partially content....partially.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Opticor Change:

• Opticor now benefits from Critical Chance / Critical Chance Multiplier Mods (the existing beam always did but the radial AoE damage did not).

Ok nice, now are you ever going to take a look at the fact that rougly one meter from the impact point the AOE deals roughly 1-5% of the direct hit damage? Plus the explosions proc magnetic on a weapon modded purely for corrosive damage and the explosions still don't trigger on uranus slopes. Please take a long careful look at the weapon.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes towards Equinox’s cloth getting stuck between legs.

Friendly reminder that oberon also has a tendency to show off his beautiful thighs when equipping the feyarch skin.

Also, when will we be able to equip normal shoulderpads on prime warframes? I want my feyarch skin to have normal oberon shoulderpads, make it happen already D:

Question -

How is negative 55% accuracy make scourge go from 100 accuracy to 1.7 accuracy due to heavy calibur mod, 

And why does the Heavy calibur mod show +165 dmg - 55% accuracy +55 accuracy (the second accuracy text on mod doesnt have % sign).. Could someone explain this to me.. I kinda feel scourge got nerfd from having 25 accuracy after using heavy calibur maxed mod .. Im not sure of how this negative accuracy works in game so please someone explain.

Thank you..

7 hours ago, -CLM-Joker said:

Thanks for the change, was really annoying :smile:

Although, there are still some problems that may require attention:

• 'Hunhow's Datascape' and 'Harrow's Temple' captura scenes are not tradable like the others from syndicates. Would be nice to know if it's a bug or a feature.

Obviously a feature as both of the scapes (should be posted a spoiler with the text formatting ffs) are both end-of-quest rewards through syndicates by being rep-traded for. Otherwise one person could easily spoil the entire point of both quests in a simple 5s of trading.