Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alt Skins Thread [added: Hellblade Ember]

fulcrvm

here is where ill put all the alt skins that i have done so far, mostly consisting of crossovers from other games and some of my own personal stuff, (includes really old stuff) latest will be posted here↓ (Sorry for huge wall of spoilers & text!)

Ember

Hellblade Glavenus (Monster Hunter)

ehGitRH.png

Mirage

Shadow

yYdWYTl.png

Volt

Destroyer

4hEaleW.png

Enforcer

V2vJowK.png

Thunderlord (Monster Hunter)

eIkRx9U.gif

Nekros

Ashen (Dark Souls)

iRnL22r.png

Nameless Warframe (Dark Souls)

zp7qSIg.png

Ash

Eastern Demon

HDS82ye.png

oyK17Vn.png

Prototype Series

Mag

bqngXAF.png

Stalker

cZATz7o.png

Nekros

6KzUPid.png

Oberon

yYjMqlG.png

Valkyr

j1rSF1I.png

Hydroid

h3Hv4vk.png

Saryn

Wzw48Bg.png

Loki

VEEK8vJ.png

Ember

ePw65pa.png

Ash

VZTBXJF.png

Rhino

ezesBy8.png

Excalibur

bE5UrBE.png

Volt

svmINGh.png

Frost

OlaLZyb.png

Edited by fulcrvm

A friend of mine, which happens to be my GM as well used some of your designs to help us imagine and build our own images of prototype warframes we use in a rp. 

And I had been looking for their origin ever since, glad I finally found it. 

Good to see Mag finally get a Prototype version. Looks magnificent. The improvement (and you know I loved your old stuff) in quality (shading, lighting, etc) is impressive as well.

There's something a bit regal about her Prototype (parts of the 'frame resemble draping/layers of cloth).

Spoiler

I see new forum buttons and tweaks, but why can't I like and upvote? 

Geezus suh/mam! If I had a wallet, I'd be desperately clawing at it to find a fat green wad to chuck in your direction to see your take on my custom Warframe Feynman! Heres holding we get to see more of your work in the future suh!

Wow, impressive. I especially liked Thunderlord Volt. Although, my instincts as a Monster Hunter fan are screaming at me because it called Thunderlord, and in Monster Hunter the Thunderlord Zinogre is gold with a crescent moon shaped horn and green lightning.

thanks for the comments and upvotes everyone!

On 7/21/2017 at 4:05 AM, Marine027 said:

Amazing work, you not happen to have a deviantart profile to follow do you?^^

All my warframe art is exclusive to the warframe forums :satisfied:

1 hour ago, GX339-4 said:

Do you have a Deviantart account? I wanna buy a print!!! IMMEDIATELY!:inlove:

http://fulcrvm.deviantart.com/ is that yours?

wow i forgot about that account lol, and im not sure if these qualify for prints as there are no larger resolutions (except a few ones) on this thread... but you are free to print them if you'd like, my art is free

On 7/24/2017 at 10:45 AM, Kerberos-3 said:

Wow, impressive. I especially liked Thunderlord Volt. Although, my instincts as a Monster Hunter fan are screaming at me because it called Thunderlord, and in Monster Hunter the Thunderlord Zinogre is gold with a crescent moon shaped horn and green lightning.

the thunderlord drawing was based off the armor not  T.Lord Zinogre himself, but i do think i made the main color too blue, when its supposed to be teal and the yellow highlights are a little too light (but hey those are customizable!) anyways, im glad you liked it, and its always nice to see a fellow MH fan!

On 7/21/2017 at 0:39 PM, Latiac said:

Have you considered giving Tennogen a shot? If some of these Proto-skins were brought to life i'd certainly buy them.

i have zero 3d rendering skills :satisfied:

2 minutes ago, fulcrvm said:

i have zero 3d rendering skills :satisfied:

Then why wouldn't we look around the forum to find someone who might want to give them a shot? (I would gladly offer my skills if I wasn't a total beginner with 3d modeling...) 

Since the shapes of the Mirage skin are similar enough to the original one, you should try something for the next Tennogen round (based on creepy stuff).

Edit : Just saw you had no 3D skills D:
I would gladly help you but I'm not sure to be able to give the detail level it deserve in time since I'm a bit busy right now.

However, if you can do the 3D sculpting, at least for the basic shapes (that is really close to drawing, so shouldn't be that hard if you're an artist), I can do the rest since the whole process after sculpting is faster but require more knowledge.
Honestly, as someone who draw, you should be able to handle a 3D sculpting software in some hours, since it's mainly drawing bumps from different angles to make a relief (much easier if you use a graphic tablet).

If you are interested, let me know here or as private message.

Edited by lukinu_u

10 hours ago, fulcrvm said:

the thunderlord drawing was based off the armor not  T.Lord Zinogre himself, but i do think i made the main color too blue, when its supposed to be teal and the yellow highlights are a little too light (but hey those are customizable!) anyways, im glad you liked it, and its always nice to see a fellow MH fan!

Not a problem. Just a little personal issue of mine. We MH fans seem to be growing in number here in North America. also, about Tennogen, you could pair up with one of the known Tennogenners like Faven or Yatus.

On 2017/7/29 at 10:35 PM, lukinu_u said:

Since the shapes of the Mirage skin are similar enough to the original one, you should try something for the next Tennogen round (based on creepy stuff).

Edit : Just saw you had no 3D skills D:
I would gladly help you but I'm not sure to be able to give the detail level it deserve in time since I'm a bit busy right now.

However, if you can do the 3D sculpting, at least for the basic shapes (that is really close to drawing, so shouldn't be that hard if you're an artist), I can do the rest since the whole process after sculpting is faster but require more knowledge.
Honestly, as someone who draw, you should be able to handle a 3D sculpting software in some hours, since it's mainly drawing bumps from different angles to make a relief (much easier if you use a graphic tablet).

If you are interested, let me know here or as private message.

Sweet! If your co-op is finally done, I'll pay any price to your work! I love that Mirage style