Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[DE] Please, what must I do for Braton?

Chity

I love the Braton, I always have. No weapon has surpassed it. The Orokin made it, but their design was far surpassed by the default. The default braton is all I could want in this life. I am still using the Braton, with 30 forma on it. I want to know how far I must go for you to answer my prayers with Bratony goodness. 

Also, great work. Loving the quests, loving the story, the art direction is on point, the gameplay. Just a strong game in general. Sorry, had to throw that in somewhere. Keep up the good work!

Uv2pDvh.jpg

Why you insist to use a STARTER weapon when you have so many alternatives ... OK it's your choice but still. Start with God Riven for it and change Heavy Caliber to Primed Bane of... depending of the fraction you are going to face it.

20 minutes ago, julianattack said:

I love the Braton, I always have. No weapon has surpassed it. The Orokin made it, but their design was far surpassed by the default. The default braton is all I could want in this life. I am still using the Braton, with 30 forma on it. I want to know how far I must go for you to answer my prayers with Bratony goodness. 

Also, great work. Loving the quests, loving the story, the art direction is on point, the gameplay. Just a strong game in general. Sorry, had to throw that in somewhere. Keep up the good work!

Uv2pDvh.jpg

- not Mk1 Braton...

PS: Think the Orokin made the Braton Prime. The Braton is just a modern replicate.

Edited by Golmihr

The regular braton needs some tweaks when the lato already got some tweaks. In damage wise it needs 10-10-10 on each and a bit more status or crit. Others is fine and atleast the regular braton and prime could be a bit closer. I still have my braton but I put it 4 forma only that was enough me to max the potential. 

I would like to see some similar weapon because we are lack of braton like weapons.

Edited by Sziklamester

Don't worry, just wait out your 600 day login reward and swap shred out for the primed version while you're waiting how about getting a "god tier" riven to replace that heavy cal with also as I've seen a few people say fetch yourself a braton prime, but meh this seems kinda like you are being a little rebel with this to shove it in DE's face it needs to be buffed.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)purpleskullgamin said:

Don't worry, just wait out your 600 day login reward and swap shred out for the primed version while you're waiting how about getting a "god tier" riven to replace that heavy cal with also as I've seen a few people say fetch yourself a braton prime, but meh this seems kinda like you are being a little rebel with this to shove it in DE's face it needs to be buffed.

Yep. Braton series needs a little buff. Mk1 could deal 25 damage regular 30 and the prime 40-45. It needs more impact and the vandal needs puncture.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)purpleskullgamin said:

Yes, i believe him using the regular over the prime is him going on "strike" more or less.

Comparation the burston series deal more damage just becaus they are burst type weapons. As automatic weapon should deal a lot more damage the braton because in the same range burston deal more damage. Same mag capacity slower speed which can be boosted and better damage stats. Hopefully DE will make these tweaks what they did with some stuff recently.

Edited by Sziklamester

Make it a prime and get a satiaata riven with a negative and the weapon will feel so much more powerful. The prime variant is there for you to be able to use that braton you love with stats that are more competitive in today's meta.

Edited by Skaleek

1 hour ago, -Voltage- said:

I thought he was going to ask for vandal. Disappointed.

I want a Braton skin for the secondary, a Braton skin for melee, and Braton shoulderpads. DEplz.

Also, to everyone telling me I need a riven: You are not aware of my Bratony might. This thing is already powerful.

While most of us would not follow in your footsteps with that kind of forma investment, you do you booboo.

Your raw damage is pretty good for a vanilla Braton, but I imagine the prime variant with a good damage/multishot/status riven would be just as strong or stronger with less time invested (that and the status allows it to scale much better).

I have a 4 forma Braton Prime, 4x elemental/status mods, and a slash/toxin/punch through riven and it is totally sortie viable. And yes, Bratons are a ton of fun!