Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If Warframe Was A Card Game

Butch

I been Sitting Around For The Last Hour Thinking if Devs Made A Card Game Out Of Warframe How Would It Work , With How Much Time i Have Spent In Cards Games I Could See Warframe Working Well As One , Like One Of The Things I Was Think Was Alad V Have Him As A Legendary That Summons U Guessed It Zanuka, Zanuka's Effect Would Be Like Give Alad A Shield Everytime He Atks At Low Hp, Till Zanuka Is Destroy, I Thought This Be A Great Topic To Talk About And Hear What The Public Would Think of Some Of The Cards 

2 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

Actually it is. But you play your cards via mod into your frame / weapons. 

As real card game there need monsters, lot of warframe, new "heroes" and some echancement.

I'll Give Ya That But I Was Thinking More Into It As The Cards Not Like How It Was Formed Around It But Very True :D 

6 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

DON'T! Just DON'T! We already have plenty clones of card games.

^this

if we want to have one it should be really different from all the thousands of card games that came out in the last year, but it would be cool to see one for sure

and pls op, stop writing in that way, with Caps At The Start Of Each Word, it's bad for reading

Just now, Airwolfen said:

The melee weapons would need to spin.

In a really REALLY annoying way.

Because that seems to be the current elitist way of doing things.

like, i spin this melee (like tapping in magic, but you make a full turn with it), i deal 100 damage to all your cards

Why Did You Capitalise Every Letter First Letter But Not That One “i”

34 minutes ago, Grava-xBomb said:

......With How Much Time i Have Spent In Cards Games I Could See Warframe Working Well As......

I can imagine a card game like Hearthstone.

Just now, Fiftycentis said:

like, i spin this melee (like tapping in magic, but you make a full turn with it), i deal 100 damage to all your cards

and 500 to sanity.

dont for get -50 skill for the macro card you need to keep it going

Just now, Airwolfen said:

and 500 to sanity.

dont for get -50 skill for the macro card you need to keep it going

and if the weapon is the atterax you get an other -30 in skill because you know, atterax, in combo with the naramon shadow step you get an other -50, so you have to take care, high risk high reward combo, i like it

Instead of card game I can imagine warframe a a 2d platformer game like the frost minigame or the abuse. Those whom played that game know what I mean a 2d version of warframe with constant updates of warframes can be an interesting mini game. 

In this part I liked the systemshock2 too beccause there were minigames in the game itself. 

As card game I can imagine hearthstone too but most likely magic the gathering.

Edit : AND NOW I SUMMON THE DARK MAGICIAN!!!! 

latest?cb=20110610035254

Edited by Sziklamester

3 hours ago, Grava-xBomb said:

I been Sitting Around For The Last Hour Thinking if Devs Made A Card Game Out Of Warframe How Would It Work , With How Much Time i Have Spent In Cards Games I Could See Warframe Working Well As One , Like One Of The Things I Was Think Was Alad V Have Him As A Legendary That Summons U Guessed It Zanuka, Zanuka's Effect Would Be Like Give Alad A Shield Everytime He Atks At Low Hp, Till Zanuka Is Destroy, I Thought This Be A Great Topic To Talk About And Hear What The Public Would Think of Some Of The Cards 

Just steal from The Witcher III's ccg Gwent wholesale.

Gain cards by completing scans with the scanner.

Have the relays be the location where the game can be played.

Aaaaand now I have a bunch of Warframe-ified YGO:TAS quotes running through my head.

"My Spacedad's deck has no pathetic cards, Ki'Teer!  ...Except maybe for Fang, but it also has THIS: The unstoppable Excalibur Prime!"  "Aah!  Excalibur Prime!  It's not possible, nobody's ever been able to summon him!"  "Really?  Is that because it's so rare?"  "No it's because this game had next to no marketing back then."

Edited by Vox_Preliator