Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.3.0

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, CephalonYuuki said:

almost guarantee

6 minutes ago, CephalonYuuki said:

Besides, nobody would draw a bow in melee range,

Meaning you would have to use a melee weapon that is more effective than your primary, that kills faster and more enemies at once. My point exactly. Self-damaging weapons are an old basic concept in general. They simply don't offer enough to counter-balance the danger of a random suicude when other weapons offer more than those weapons ever could. And no, I don't think that melee nerf would solve this problem. The only way to realistically fix self-damaging weapons is by giving them damage-gating of some variety (there are multiple ways of solving this problem). While also buffing most of them simultaneously.

16 minutes ago, AperoBeltaTwo said:

Meaning you would have to use a melee weapon that is more effective than your primary, that kills faster and more enemies at once. My point exactly. Self-damaging weapons are an old basic concept in general. They simply don't offer enough to counter-balance the danger of a random suicude when other weapons offer more than those weapons ever could. And no, I don't think that melee nerf would solve this problem. The only way to realistically fix self-damaging weapons is by giving them damage-gating of some variety (there are multiple ways of solving this problem). While also buffing most of them simultaneously.

Please don't call anyone an elitist after this comment

48 minutes ago, AperoBeltaTwo said:

The comment above isn't praising the weapon. He's complaining about fashionframe -_- Read again.

1) I didn't say that, I said that he used it. Praising part is kinda seperate if you took two seconds to look at the sentence.

2) I doubt most people would complain about fashionframe if they didn't like the weapon.

so i was wandering around my dojo seeing if the not being able to build labs on cross rooms was fixed (it wasnt) and i noticed something very odd on my minimap. blue dots. i knew right away those dots meant allies/npc. so i go to the room they are coming from and find this. if you cant see what it is. theres 3 blue dots on the map and in this room you can see warframes. the middle one is saryn noble stance the other brighter one my guess is mirage. they started to disapear one by one but the middle stayed and then a chroma spawned where mirage was.Warframe0126.jpg

• Optimized Rhino’s Iron Skin shader to reduce the per-pixel cost by about 10%. 

Well fine but im realy sad you changed that the color of Iron Skin match the Energy Color now and not the like before the Accents color, it was so nice that the metalic color of iron skin matches the color you chosed on the metal parts on the rhino prime frame itself.. and now i must change energy color to have the same effect :( 

Like a bunch of other people have been saying, MY IRON SKIN, WHYYYYYYY

And I just got to enjoy him being glorious gold or silver after waiting for so long to finally have another Rhino, but now I'm forced to either accept a giant bloated blueberry or ruin the energy my Guardian Titan cosplay config.

17 hours ago, Miser_able said:

I'm not saying the fix was an improvement, quite the contrary, I think the fix made the mod useless, but I also think it wasn't done out of malicious intent,  like you seem so intent on proving it was, in their eyes it was not working correctly and should have been fixed,  but they realized the mistake and changed it back. That's good! It meant they listened to people and decided to be the good guys. If you are going to hate on everything DE does and everyone who supports them perhaps you don't belong here. 

So you are saying that feedback and criticism is bad because I don't white knight like everyone else that kisses heiny saying "good update" everytime. Give me a break. I don't hate DE, I love this game, but they keep doing things that are different from precedent and behind players back. Can you show me in U21 patch notes where it says Quick Thinking was fixed for not staggering enough? No you can't because it isn't there. I give feedback and criticism because saying "good job" HELPS NO ONE.

Everyone saying great job on JV fix doesn't help anyone because this is the second time it's been "fixed" and Golem still mis-docks. White knighting for DE actually hurts them more than help them.

Just because I don't white knight and support everything DE does, does not mean I hate them.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

9 hours ago, grissu said:

I'm getting the exact same problem, too bad our posts aren't getting noticed though.

I wrote a support ticket yesterday. They responded saying they're working on it and marked my ticked as solved :|

2 minutes ago, Bradtons said:

I wrote a support ticket yesterday. They responded saying they're working on it and marked my ticked as solved :|

how do you write support tickets and im guessing its not fixed bc i just played and my chat is still @#$%ed

I'm going to miss another log in reward because Warframe is Failing to update on every computer in my house again. i uninstalled and reinstalled and followed many Troubleshooting options. I have to wait until the next hotfix when ever this happens. not sure what it's causing this.