Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What weapons do you still want to see in Warframe?

TheGodofWiFi

Personally I would love to see a pair of Dual Greatswords. Ever since I picked up the Ringed Knight Paired Greatswords on Dark Souls 3, I have been itching to see if DE will add a weapon of this type. 

Or maybe they don't even have to add a specific pair of dual greatswords. Since they've started to introduce new mechanics like gun and glaive dual wield, I wonder if it would be possible for them to implement a system where you could dual two melee weapons of the same category. Like say you could pair a War with a Galatine Prime. You would end up looking something like this:

ixzG14K.png

A complete badass. 

What weapons do you guys want to see in the game? Do you think DE could implement a system that allows you to dual wield two melee weapons of the same category?

1 minute ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

In terms of warframes it would be Dracul by RedSkittlez.

Other then that look at this picture and tell me what you see.

Hide contents

f6nQpNA.png

That's right, AkBoltor. I mean we got Twin Grakatas, why can't we have Double Vampire Killers too?

How about dual wielding a Boltor Prime and Soma Prime? Or a Tigris Prime and a Sancti Tigris?

I concur. A dual-stat weapon lik that would be orgasmic, specially with the old traditional fire-cold duality. However I find it hard to apply... What happens when you apply a fire and a cold mod? Will they have separate effects? (Highly doubt it) Or will it have blast? (Most likely). Indeed I'd be happy to hear any solutions from the community, since this would be a great thing in the game.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

I concur. A dual-stat weapon lik that would be orgasmic, specially with the old traditional fire-cold duality. However I find it hard to apply... What happens when you apply a fire and a cold mod? Will they have separate effects? (Highly doubt it) Or will it have blast? (Most likely). Indeed I'd be happy to hear any solutions from the community, since this would be a great thing in the game.

This dual wield system would definitely require DE to do some serious revamping.

3 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Melee Grakata!

Reveal hidden contents

rtrghdkgq8ux.png

Reveal hidden contents

BXI3i1g.png

Grakata Archwing

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_inline_nsivwf0rQ11rsuute_540.png

Can never have too much Grataka. Clem would be proud.

7 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

I'm not happy until I get this GOD DAMNED Pumpgun DE has been "working" on the whole time. I'm not going to enjoy PoE if I can't blast people with my futuristic Boomstick.

''We are greatly sorry for the inconvenience. It will come Soontm, untill then pleasse reffer to the Strun Wraith for your troubles''

So there's this neat roguelike called Nuclear Throne where you can get this weapon called the super plasma cannon. It fires a giant BFG projectile, which splits into 4 other plasma balls, and each of those split into 10 others. This is what we need.

A fully automatic, fast firing grenade launcher would also be nice.

1 hour ago, aligatorno said:

I`m still waiting for a proper Scythe, not one of those pickaxes we have now. 

37 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Why Try Pal said:

Some type of mini gun huge rotating clips,  bullets falling everywhere 6 second reload speed 🤤

1 hour ago, o0Despair0o said:

I'm not happy until I get this GOD DAMNED Pumpgun DE has been "working" on the whole time. I'm not going to enjoy PoE if I can't blast people with my futuristic Boomstick.

These.

The closest thing we have to a proper scythe is probably the ether reaper and still that's a joke.
Some sort of heavy weaponry type that you hold like a minigun and would probably slow you down while held would be pretty badass.
I can't believe we still don't have that pump action shotgun....

Personally i want more rapiers and more stances for them, a very unexplored weapon type.

i dont really have any weapon that i want in to the game. we got tons of weapon and have to admit, they look crative. maybe some dual sword but thats it.

But i do want something that i want for a warframe.

its that "Hennya", japanese hair demon frame concept... she look sick as f! she got crazy white long hair that stab people and shiz its awesome. DE have been live sculpt her once just for fun. and Rebecca once just (accidentally) show the concept on a dev stream when she was highlighting new tennogen content. but its been too long. and im not seeing that it'll be the same as zephyr first design concept.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/626163-warframe-concept-hennya-demon-warframe-new-hair-concept-and-ability-tweaks/

DE may not gonna put in in the game... But a man can still hope TvT

Edited by CoolPsyco

I can't wait to see... rebalanced everything.  Some mods are still trash (Like rifle aptitude, critical delay) and some weapons are still garbage (like the machete.)  DE designs cool concepts, but much of it is inconsistent and sometimes of horrible design quality.  And getting them to go back over it kind of requires open forum revolt.

Could care less about new weapons, warframes, enemies, etc as long as the quality/balance of that content is as RNGed as Fortnite's llama's.

But seriously, I could do with a Tenno pump-shotgun that was slash based and did a fair amount of damage (certainly higher than the boar or strun, which do jack-all.)  Seems like nearly every actual shotgun is puncture or impact save for the Tigris, and they felt like the base Tigris needed an updated texture that looks like $#!% and feels pre-PBR now.  So now they're going over and breaking things that weren't even broke to begin with.  Figures.

Edited by Littleman88

Bladed nunchaku, more gun blades, AkVasto Prime, Redeemer Prime, AkRedeemer (Prime), Zenistar Prime, A machine gun with under barrel grenade launcher.

Also being able to duel wield two different kinds of one handed secondary and melee weapons.  Example ( Lex Prime and Sicarus Prime or Redeemer and Glaive) But it takes up your primary slot or maybe even two primary weapons that take up your secondary slot. So you can run primary primary melee instead.