Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When and who is the next Prime Unvaulting?

SirLordChris

23 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

It will either be Ember and Loki, or Loki and Nyx. Nova either in next summer, or the winter after. 

Ember was already uvaulted earlier this year in January. Though I wouldn't be surprised if they milked even more money out of Misa Prime.

Personally I'm hoping for Loki and the sick sugatra,

The next Prime Vault will come on next December and include :

• Frost Prime
  • Latron Prime
  • Reaper Prime
  • Ember Prime
  • Sicarus Prime
  • Glaive Prime
  • Loki Prime
  • Bo Prime
  • Wyrm Prime
  • Frost Prime, Ember Prime and Loki Prime glyphs
  • Misa Prime
  • Pyra Prime
  • Unknown Prime Acessory*
  • Unknown amount of platnims**

It wil also be separate in 3 packs :

Frost Prime :

• Frost Prime
  • Latron Prime
  • Reaper Prime
  • Frost Prime glyphs.
  • Misa Prime

Ember Prime :

• Ember Prime
  • Sicarus Prime
  • Glaive Prime
  • Ember Prime glyphs
  • Pyra Prime

Loki Prime :

• Loki Prime
  • Bo Prime
  • Wyrm Prime
  • Loki Prime glyphs
  • Unknown Prime Acessory*

* From what we know about previous prime vault, there is no specific logic about Prime Accessories re-release, so I guess we can exept the most requested by players because of money.

** We dont know what will be the amount of platinums because it's the first time we got triple Prime Vault, but it will probably be 1200 for the combined pack and 300-400 for single packs.

•  

1 minute ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Ember was already uvaulted earlier this year in January. Though I wouldn't be surprised if they milked even more money out of Misa Prime.

Frost was part of the winter unvaulting 2 years ago, he came last winter as well. Mag was unvaulted last summer, this summer she came again. The chance of Ember coming back is rather high, especially considering that her weapons got a buff. 

49 minutes ago, SirLordChris said:

As the title says, does anyone know or have a graph with predicted Unvaulting times? I'd like to get Nova and Soma Prime, but I don't want to spend the plat.

Thanks for your time, have a great day!

Frost, Ember, and Loki in December.  DE appear to have settled into a pattern of unvaulting the same primes as previous years, plus one additional prime, twice a year.  This will be Frost's third year in a row back, Ember's second year in a row, and Loki's first time back.  June 2018 will be Mag Prime's third time back, Rhino Prime's second time back, and Nyx Prime's first time back.

Although I wonder what prime accessory DE will give Nyx? 

Since she was originally bundled with Targis Prime armor, but that was given to Mag for her unvaulting.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

18 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

It was Pyra, not Misa.

DE changed their method of releasing Prime Vault Access after Mag PVA, it's now two frames at once. Most likely they returned Frost and Mag once more to fit the new system. That'll mean the next PVA will include Loki and Nyx. If they plan on unvaulting every frame twice, it's gonna be Loki and Ember.

From the general pattern, it can be assumed that the next unvaulting would be at the end of this year or the beginning of next year. The next prime to be unvaulted is Loki and he will bring Loki Prime, Bo Prime and Wyrm Prime. The frame after that would be Nyx Prime along side Scindo Prime and Hikou Prime and she can be assumed to be unvaulted during next Summer. If you want Nova, you can easily get her in trade chat if you go and get sets of Loki Prime and Bo Prime and save them for after the unvaulting and sell them or trade them for Soma or Nova Prime. Have patience my friend.

Edited by (PS4)godlysparta

6 hours ago, aligatorno said:

Frost was part of the winter unvaulting 2 years ago, he came last winter as well. Mag was unvaulted last summer, this summer she came again. The chance of Ember coming back is rather high, especially considering that her weapons got a buff. 

I dont see Ember's unvault having any higher chance than Frost's. They were unvaulted at the same time

0e1d561f2bdbbe358cf4487791af5ab9.png

It was Pyra, not Misa.

The original Ember Prime access way back in the day came with the Misa Prime.

e550774e6d17a601d374212f8c71bb9f.png

They won't miss a chance of milking money with it, trust me.

Edited by Wyrmius_Prime

13 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

I dont see Ember's unvault having any higher chance than Frost's. They were unvaulted at the same time

0e1d561f2bdbbe358cf4487791af5ab9.png

Frost was unvaulted twice. Ember - once. That's the logic. But, as I said, it's unlikely.

14 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

The original Ember Prime access way back in the day came with the Misa Prime.

They won't miss a chance of milking money with it, trust me.

Due to Frost, Mag not having their own Prime Accesses and no Prime Accessories, Frost was unvaulted with Misa Prime (which was in Ember's PA) and Mag was unvaulted with Targis Prime (Nyx PA). Ember had Pyra Prime linked to her during the Fire and Ice Prime Vault Access.

9 hours ago, SirLordChris said:

As the title says, does anyone know or have a graph with predicted Unvaulting times? I'd like to get Nova and Soma Prime, but I don't want to spend the plat.

Thanks for your time, have a great day!

well whatever it is, really want edo prime armor to come back :P that's the very last prime accessories I'm missing besides the odd sugatra which I don't care about (although love the volt prime access one. The electric chain is awesome.)

• 2 months later...

I highly Doubt it will be Frost/Ember.
I suspect it will be Loki/Nyx

The posts here assuming (even though they seem very sure of themselves) that Frost and Ember will come out because they came out previous are basing that on a presumption of their own creation, it is not known what method DE will take. There is no reason to think there will be 3 frames, a 2 frame unvaulting makes sense as 4 go in a year and 4 get unvaulted a year.

We are still ramping into a common unvaulting system and the only reason we've seen the same frames come out a few times is lack other frames being in the vault of any length of time.

Loki and Nyx are now the 2 frames that have been in the vault the longest with no release, there is no reason to think they will start doing 3 frame unvaults.

I honestly kinda agree about every year they increase the amount of primes we get but getting more frames meaning that u have lots of stuff to pay unless u payed the same amount as a full pack that is 60$ Then DE will gain more profit I hope we get nyx and loki but if we are getting 3 packs hopefully nyx loki and ember