Vulbjorn's Infested Shenanigans - Ivara complete, Gauss postponed

Vulbjorn

Erg I hate to say it, but I am really not a fan of the samurai head. I like the infested skins you do because they make the frames look so inhuman and monstrous. This... doesnt.

Sword looks really cool, and the body looks good too. But the mushroom head... 

Thanks! Though I think Hitsu's Equinox looks better. 

@CrashenI'm still in a phase of deep experimentation with Ash, this is an initial idea concept and in time it felt like a genius idea, but now I sorta cooled off on it. I'll definitely will experiment more. Ideally, as I said before, I want to make him look very insectoid and all sorts of weird, and ship with his katana and a syandana. Haven't finished any yet, prime time to make one see the light.

I'm leaning toward 1 cause of aesthetic preference. Second choice would be 4 though it's too busy for me,  yet it fully fits the infested theme best. IMO 3 looks too much like Nekros Raknis, and 2 is better but looks a bit Nyx-like with the crescent shaped crest, would probably match places with 1 without the crest since it seems like it would be an easy callback to the silhouette of the default Ash helmet.

3/4 sketches might have made it more even in spite of the some of profile silhouettes being similar to other  Warframe's helmets. Looking forward to more possible designs.

On 2018-09-28 at 3:10 PM, Vulbjorn said:

Thanks! Though I think Hitsu's Equinox looks better.

Well, I for one can't wait to own both Megaera and Divisa on release day.

Two of my favorite content creators made skins for my main frame, and both are coming with TennoGen 14? Yes please.

[EQUINOX FASHIONFRAME INTENSIFIES]

So, I really like the second concept. I like the head shape and the Mohawk but it would be cool if you could kinda combine 2 + 4 and make the back of the mohawk a bit longer. I also like that hooked ponytail that 6 has and would also be cool if you could combine that and 2 If you know what I mean. But I feel like it would give off a Roman helmet look and that would fit that next warframe coming up better than ash. Was her name Garuda?

8 is my favorite for ash but it would be cool if you could add some bulging toxic boils around his neck.

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Vulbjorn:

Here's some more concepts. Seems like fourth is the most popular so far. Will start blocking out the silhouette. 

ee359a6320.png

2nd + 4th would be a superb mix. the infesty head front merged into the upper part of head 2 ❤️

//edit:

i took the freedom to do some editing, hope u dont mind, because a pic says more than 1000 words...or so they say~

G7B98Ps.png

On ‎2018‎-‎09‎-‎29 at 1:51 PM, Vulbjorn said:

So, I've been sketching around and about a bunch of concepts today for potential Ash helmet. I don't think I want to go with a hat anymore. Any preferences? Will add more soon.

10c916b855.png

P.S. Yes, I'm also sculpting additional neck piece. 

Number 2 has like a spartan aesthetic to it. Where in the world is our spartan frame, DE? I wan't an ult where he pops a shield and Gladius into existence and goes ham. At least that is what I wan't… As for the Ash concept I like, number 1 is the one I'd pick.

Am 29.9.2018 um 20:51 schrieb Vulbjorn:

So, I've been sketching around and about a bunch of concepts today for potential Ash helmet. I don't think I want to go with a hat anymore. Any preferences? Will add more soon.

10c916b855.png

P.S. Yes, I'm also sculpting additional neck piece. 

wow, silly me totally didnt see these 4....dont ask me how thats possible X.X

i could also imagine a mixture of 1,2  and 4 looking nice.

like this for example. sorry, i had to do it again 😛

r0ikfT3.png

Archived