The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So...how did this happen...

dacinui

So yeah here I was in my ship modding and doing stuff.

Then I just start running around cause' i was bored and i was waiting on a trade,here i go to the back of my ship and I see this,neverthan less I got scared for a second.

Note: I was in my frame and not in my operator.

I have no ideea how I did this,I tried to do it again and the operator just dissapears like normally should.

FrNW6z8.jpg

3 hours ago, Avynire said:

I want that animation for emote.

Yes it is random now and so far no clue how to disable it.

Currently no way to disable.

And thank you for being one of the few people acknowledging that it's purely random rather than spreading misinformation that having the Donda placed in your ship prevents the spawn, doing Void missions increase the chances of the spawn, spawns somehow depend on your moral compass and won't happen if you're all light or neutral, etc etc.

27 minutes ago, dacinui said:

Is this random?

Yes. It could happen at any time, although it seems to be fairly rare. Unless you are playing a lot every day you probably won't see it happen much. And you might not even notice sometimes before its gone. Not always the most efficient ghost. 

6 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Yes. It could happen at any time, although it seems to be fairly rare. Unless you are playing a lot every day you probably won't see it happen much. And you might not even notice sometimes before its gone. Not always the most efficient ghost. 

actualy this is what makes it perfect. even if dont see them, know is there somewhere, watching. its fridge horror rather then direct.

have yet to see it happen again after chains for myself regardless.

Edited by Skathes