Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus rework incoming

Knight_Ex

1 minute ago, Tacritan said:

Naramon breaks any kind of mission.

You are literally asking the questions and throw out statements that were answered, corrected, and explained in the very post you're quoting. Seeing as you're harboring some kind of incoherent hatred towards Naramon that prevents you from comprehending simple information and forces you to insult people, I see no reason in taking you seriously nor in having an argument with you any further.

34 minutes ago, Tacritan said:

I didnt say vazarin is overpowered but its still good. The cooldown is not that high and its extremely helpful to instantly revive your squad mates. And Not worth it? What are you talking about, imo its mantadory for every GOOD bless trinity build.

It's not. No one should be dying especially in normal Lor to consider it "mandatory" and in JV you don't have to have a trinity (ev or bless) at all (thank god) + JV is mostly done by players that don't tend to die every other second. It's just the only focus that can be of some kind of use in LoR because of the said ev trinity on the team but doesn't equal mandatory it's just others are even more uselss as you don't even kill anything.

And I said that everyone hates playing Trinity as it is, wasting time to increase affinity range on one frame for one specific type of mission to a blowing 15 meters that YES don't even start right away so you spend half of each stage without it is ridiculous and is a waste of time, only worth doing if you're done with Zenurik and Naramon. I didn't say it's asolutely worthless. Just pretty useless and not the first priority by any mean.

Edited by -Temp0-

1 minute ago, -Temp0- said:

It's not. No one should be dying especially in normal Lor to consider it "mandatory" and in JV you don't have to have a trinity (ev or bless) at all (thank god) + JV is mostly done by players that don't tend to die every other second.

And I said that everyone hates playing Trinity as it is, wasting time to increase affinity range on one frame for one specific type of mission to a blowing 15 meters that YES don't even start right away so you spend half of each stage without it is ridiculous and is a waste of time, only worth doing if you're done with Zenurik and Naramon. I didn't say it's asolutely worthless. Just pretty useless and not the first priority by any mean.

Thing is, i dont need naranub nor zenubrik. I have energy pizzas and i'm experienced in the game so i might as well pick vazarin and help others out. 

Also yea, you must be 100% right that EVERYONE in the game doesn't like playing trin  :crylaugh: It is the only focus school that's not centered only about its user but it benefits your squad. Maybe that's why its bad for you? 

Just now, Tacritan said:

It is the only focus school that's not centered only about its user but it benefits your squad.

Actually there are parts of Zenurik that benefit the squad as well.  Multiple tree nodes in that focus school to be honest.  Zenurik is the only one in this regard that I can comment on due to having all the nodes unlocked.   I can't speak for the others as I haven't unlocked more than one in them.

Just now, DatDarkOne said:

Actually there are parts of Zenurik that benefit the squad as well.  Multiple tree nodes in that focus school to be honest.  Zenurik is the only one in this regard that I can comment on due to having all the nodes unlocked.   I can't speak for the others as I haven't unlocked more than one in them.

Yep, you can create bubble that recovers energy for others. Thats a good one. But i meant that vazarin is focused on supporting the team. 

If they take all energy gain abilites away from zenurik, I will probibly have little resion to use focus... ever realy.

I use it in palce of needing energy siphon on frames. Defiantly can do without it but it would mean going back to that in every aura slot again -_-

Yes, I know you dont NEED it, but its nice. I run full effeicney on almost all my builds and its nice to be able to cast relitivly soon after a mag proc.

Edited by Fluff-E-Kitty

29 minutes ago, Tacritan said:

Also its nice of you to edit out your previous post just to make my reply look dumb, really mature and nice! Keep it going mate.

You do realize there are timestamps for posts and edits, don't you? Stop disgracing yourself even further by blatantly lying, darling.

1 minute ago, Kaotyke said:

Scott said that FOCUS will get the Sledgehammer.

Expect EVERYTHING to change instead of arguing like they will just change a single thing of each school.

Gosh, I hope the cooldown gets removed.

Truthfully, this wouldn't bother me at all if that was done.  

Lol

Naramon OP - Zenurik users say. Zenurik is fine - Zenurik users say.

They are both OP. Who you trying to kid?

Volt speed build with naramon = OP as OP gets.

Volt range build negative power with Zenurik = OP as OP gets. By the time the enemies can move again you have regained all power you have used. Same as speed build with Zenurik. Whatever power you have used is replaced before the power runs out. 

And you wonder why naramon users say it isn't OP? Zenurik users say the exact same thing. It's not OP...

Ok then. 

Naramon deserves a nerf. 

But once you nerfed Naramon, you have to deal with outrage of Naramon users.

What is the best way of handling outraged cheese users? Ignore them? Of course not.

Nerf everything else too instead! 

I'll be expecting all the focus schools to give +3% of their respective elemental resistance for 2.5 seconds after casting 5.

5 also starts with 20 minutes cooldown which can be reduced to 19.3 minutes.

Also, 5 can now only be used in the extraction zone and uses focus candies that can only be bought from market for plat.

That will balance it gud.

1 hour ago, phoenix1992 said:

Which came first - Umbra, DMG 3.0, NM JV, Corpus Trial or sortie tokens?

Is that a serious question?

Between Umbra's release with Chinaframe two years ago and DE unofficially announcing he'd be the focus of the cinematic quest after TWW a year ago...

...Umbra would be the answer.

Also whIle your at it  DE I think Saryn needs a rework or some kind of nerf, she's literally soooo powerful, ppl are stealing my kills making the game not enjoyable, it's been like years since we've seen a change with Saryn, I know players with about 1 million kills with Saryn, it's not fair that she can do so much dmg so quickly please de :sadcry:

Edited by (PS4)e_rock_smith
Typo

8 minutes ago, (PS4)e_rock_smith said:

Also whIle your at it  DE I think Saryn needs a rework or some kind of nerf, she's literally soooo powerful, ppl are stealing my kills making the game not enjoyable, it's been like years since we've seen a change with Saryn, I know players with about 1 million kills with Saryn, it's not fair that she can do so much dmg so quickly please de :sadcry:

Are... are you joking? Meta Complaint? I can't tell, and that scares me.

21 hours ago, Knight_Ex said:

So with the upcoming focus rework that was mentioned before in the dev streams do you think that Zenurik will get the smackdown by nerf bat? What kinds of changes do you think will be made? I already heard about naramon was getting the invisibility on hit nerfed, thoughts?

Zenurik & Naramon will get nerfed hard.

I'm hoping a full re-work to focus schools change in to the Operator Armor shown for PoE. Depending on your main school used changes armor aspects.

Here's to hoping me maxing out Unairu works out and makes me a super tanky operator. 

I'll be happy to see naramon perma invis cheese is gone or at least nerfed hard. It really did not need to be in the game. 

Zanurik isn't too bad, I haven't seen it be over the top. It is pretty good though. but i dont think it should be nerfed as hard as I read. maybe reigned in a little? 

the rest just need a complete buff / rework

Vazarin could use some other things than just being a revive token.

Edited by Vesiga

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Yes-Man-Kablaam said:

I guess im the only one who uses and levels all the schools? Lol.

If focus gets sledged im mostly wondering about all the focus xp we've earned and lenses we've slotted.

This, basically, I've recently been focusing hard on my focus and syndicates, having grinded the focus cap for atleast a week straight through Zenurik. I do hope we get to keep all the XP.