Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Theme you would Want to see.

(PSN)samppaH

Maybe a form shifter based Frame, not like Equinox. A small but fast Frame (low health but very energy efficient for the first 3 abilities) able to use his forth ability to tank (slow but tons of health and much much bigger). Maybe something robotic, would be good as a support Frame and to revive allies with that ability.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/5/2017 at 6:05 AM, Ayumi14 said:

A Shinobi or a Geisha Themed frame. I would like to them in game as a japanase-hungarian gamer :)

considering we're getting bladed war fans eventually, id love to see a Geisha themed warframe.

Edited by McDuffMan
Just realized this was Necro'd a bit...

A door frame. Can open doors during lock down. Can close a door to lock down state. Can disguise him self as any door on the map. Can shut a door on the enemy forces, dealing large amounts of impact damage. Can summon a door that teleports him to the nearest door.
It's fragile, but its passive gives him evasion for every door that is open on the map, so the frames success hinges on every hallway hero on the team.

Given their rise in popularity the last few years, I'm really surprised we don't have a "drone" themed Frame yet. There's so many possibilities with it. Yeah we have Sentinels, but they kind of just hang out next to us and pewpew once in a while. I'm thinking of a Frame with abilities that revolve around drones, or even use the Chroma concept and have a separate part of him act as a drone.

Itzal has drones, but not to say a Warframe couldn't. 

Salt frame. Not the meme, literally NaCl. With powers of coroding and preserving.

Quantum Frame. Sort of a duality frame, but based on line of sight to enemies. I have a whole concept but haven't posted it.