Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clock is ticking for the next Prime.. What will DE decide? (Speculation thread)

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

2 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

DE haven't swayed away from their chronological Priming order since Nova Prime, so my money's on Zephyr.

Also, don't you think they'd want to make less used Warframes used more by reworking them?

Well, Banshee did get the boot last winter in favor for Valkyr . So it happened twice during the holidays now. 

I dearly hope Mesa will get her prime during holidays and Zephyr during spring. Unless they prepare a proper rework for her and not just a revisit like they did with Hydroid, Zephyr right now is at the bottom of my list. 

5 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Also, don't you think they'd want to make less used Warframes used more by reworking them?

Depends on DE's confidence level and how extensive the revisit will be with Zephyr I suppose. Also you have to factor in PoE that still isn't done and The Sacrifice. So I don't know. In my mind I'd go for a sure thing during the holidays. And (byass aside) Priming Mesa is a sure thing, I can say that with confidence at least. 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

1 minute ago, (PS4)geomancer1980 said:

if the Zephyr rework is finished it'll most likely be Zephyr... need Zephyr prime... NEED!

I rather suspect it'll be Mirage, since she's more popular and this next PA will fall on the holidays. The rework is a bit of a wild card, but it might fall that way.

I'm looking forward to both, so it's all good.

6 minutes ago, Sloan441 said:

I rather suspect it'll be Mirage, since she's more popular and this next PA will fall on the holidays. The rework is a bit of a wild card, but it might fall that way.

I'm looking forward to both, so it's all good.

*stares sadly in to the distance* you make sense but I don't like it... Zephyr is muh girl...

3 hours ago, DesFrSpace said:

http://www.tennoclocknews.com/warframe-release-and-prime-log/

Digital Extremes does not follow particular order, up to DEcision. DE did make it clear not to be super-dissapointed (over-hyped) until things is Confirmed.

Don't forget, [Aklex Prime] Relics is from Baro. 

Hydroids well DEserved Prime Trailer has still to be worked on. DO NOT go OVER-HYPED.

That mean Next Prime might have to be pushed further, even to make room for follow up Prime Trailer.

Have Patience :| .

2 hours ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

What?

Mirage plus a CC weapon like Ignis Wraith or Sonicor is still one of the best combos in the game.

Aww man those weapons are good with any frame. But old school simulor was vary much THE META when using Mirage. Don't remember when the last time I saw a Mirage out in the wild. Never in sorties, I do sorties everyday. 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

It's not gonna be Zephyr. sure, they have 3 months to work on her, er, rework, but PoE bug fixes will be eating that up. Hydroid's been worked on for a while so he squeaked by. 

now, we all know Nova Prime was released super early relative to her normal form's release(just in time for the 2014 holiday, oh my), with Trinity, Saryn and Banshee(ESPECIALLY Banshee) being late, with Valkyr taking spotlight during November last year... just in time for the holidays again. going by that logic, between the next three female frames(Mirage, Mesa and Zephyr), Zephyr is out of the running due to above, and Mesa is more popular than Mirage....

therefore, Mesa. 

Edited by BlazenFury

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Because let's all be real here, nobody plays Mirage anymore after the simulor balance. 

The same with Oberon and Hydroid, nobody plays them, that's why they don't have Prime. No, wait...

This argument is senseless. 

2 minutes ago, MrDar1o said:

The same with Oberon and Hydroid, nobody plays them, that's why they don't have Prime. No, wait...

This argument is senseless. 

You can't be serious.

Oberon and Hydroid are much more popular than Mirage and Zephyr. Especially after the Simulor rework. 

Tl;dr The OP: Out of Mirage, Zephyr and Mesa what frame will generate more sales during the holidays? It's plainly obvious.