Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did you ever regret using a potato on an item?

Rixuel

I generally potato everything, if I can. For some reason, it feels like as if the weapon or frame is simply not complete without one. I certainly do regret having potato'd some weapons (like the Tenora and Torid), but I'll have to do it eventually, even if just for experimentation:P

Edited by Ferah_Frithu

Yes, at times, particularly some early weapons I maxed to have reliable early gear. Still, in most cases, they helped me get farther and eventually get to better options later. Still, I do have regret looking at them in the arsenal; but maybe they will be useful for something in the future again.

I m thinking to put a potato on Despair(just got the bp from stalker)But I don t know if it s worth it...  2,5% status and crit chance does not sounds good for me.

And I don t really regret something...I ve put a potato on weapons that are fun for me...

(Bad english alert)

Edited by FumezSunca

Yes and many times actually.

It's mostly because we can't test frames and weapons before we buy them, so we have to rely on assumptions and the opinions of others.

I even have a few weapons that I dumped 4-5 forma into, but was still disappointed and never used them again. 

Edited by xXx_mtv_xXx

Never regret it. When I potato something, I get the enjoyment out of it and can use it in various types of mission to my liking. Also once you play the game enough, you have extra 20-30 cata/reactors as a spare. Only time I hate is when I have 7-8 forma weapon and it ends up being released as prime.

I generally potato my gear so long as it's clearly not MR fodder. Luckily with YouTube and the crafting delay you know what a weapon or frame will be like before you get it. I've unfortunately invested way too much time trying to get the akvasto to a good place. After so many forma, a potato, and a riven it's still outshined by something like a basic pandero.