The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #183: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sharpshooter: Hit an enemy from over 100 metres away.
Codex Contributor: Scan 60 Eidolon life forms.
Pest Control: Kill 100 Eidolon creatures.

Hm, I think these Achievements should have slightly different names, let me see:

Hawk's Eye (or whatever the name of the equivalent of the Warframe world is): Hit an enemy for over 100 meters away. (200 would be cooler c:)
Simaris Contributor (lets face it, Simaris is the one who would jump at them the first second he knew about them): Scan 60 Eidolon life forms.
Kaijuu Hunter (pretty self explanatory :D): Kill 100 Eidolon creatures.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Achievements like:

Sharpshooter: Hit an enemy from over 100 metres away.
Codex Contributor: Scan 60 Eidolon life forms.
Pest Control: Kill 100 Eidolon creatures.

1st one'll be easy, but with the scoping zoom-backs, you'll need that Conclave zoom mod to get more accuracy.

2nd one will be easiest with Helios (Prime) because it scans all the things.

3rd one will be... I don't know. Does catching fish and slaying Plains Grineer count?

Beyond that, could you feature any of the new weaponry, and I urge you and Lotus to please add maxed Redirection*, Vitality**, and Primed Vigor*** to all your 'frames if you can.

*To frames that have shields, and can't sustain themselves without it (i.e; Excalibur, Nekros).
**To all frames, especially the ones without shields or need it to be meaty enough to help Rage work its magic with, say, Oberon.
***To all frames. Even ones without shields, for that little extra health.

This would allow you to survive the legions of Grineer, at the very least.

but will we get to see what the focus trees have though.

this is probably the most important thing right now, since its going to affect players the most. we need to know what to expect so we can figure out where to 'focus' our focus xp / grind. 

and as mentioned before, are we gonna get refunded for all the greater lenses we've purchased from the market? ive spent quite a bit of plat on focus lenses, and if the focus isn't just one type that we can apply anywhere and lenses aren't being converted into a generic one size fits all, its gonna be a sort of slap in the face (especially if somehow zenurik and naramon trees end up as the new unairu). 

Edited by PookieNumnums

57 minutes ago, starpursuer said:

Hm, I think these Achievements should have slightly different names, let me see:

Hawk's Eye (or whatever the name of the equivalent of the Warframe world is): Hit an enemy for over 100 meters away. (200 would be cooler c:)
Simaris Contributor (lets face it, Simaris is the one who would jump at them the first second he knew about them): Scan 60 Eidolon life forms.
Kaijuu Hunter (pretty self explanatory :D): Kill 100 Eidolon creatures.

or instead of kaijuu hunter could be terminex I mean terminheks