Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime unvaulting

DeathLotus002

3 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

Loki and Ember most likely. Frost is still being given for free so there's no point in returning him. Ember was only unvaulted once so far so since Mag got unvaulted twice, she'll come with Loki most likely. 

What about Nyx, Nova, Volt, Ash?

2 minutes ago, DeathLotus002 said:

But Ember just got unvaulted December of last year right? 

So did Mag last summer but she still got unvaulted again this summer. They started a continous unvaulting trend paired with a double unvaulting at that. 

1 minute ago, KYLoooo said:

What about Nyx, Nova, Volt, Ash?

It will be a while till their time comes, they are the most recent unvaultings. Nyx will probably be next summer. Nova in winter, and so on. 

Edited by aligatorno

1 minute ago, aligatorno said:

So did Mag last summer but she still got unvaulted again this summer. They started a continous unvaulting trend with paired with a double unvaulting at that. 

Hmmm ok. I just started playing last august so I'm not familiar with the prime unvaultings before that. Thanks.

3 hours ago, (PS4)ShadowDragonX-64 said:

I am thinking it will probably be Nyx Prime, Loki Prime, Latron Prime and Glaive Prime that will be unvaulted next. I haven't seen them in a long long time.

Unvaultings to this point have not mixed and matched weapons with frames.  So, Loki should come back out with Wyrm Prime and Bo Prime, for instance.

3 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Ember?

3 frames including frost?

Last time this thread was up ppl where saying volt...

What are you ppl smoking?
It will without doubt be Loki and Nyx, they both got vaulted right after one another and neither have been unvaulted before...

History shows us a pattern DE have been following.  

Thus far

December 2015: Frost

June 2016: Mag

December 2016: Frost & Ember

June 2017: Mag & Rhino

The above pattern suggests

December 2017: Frost, Ember & Loki

June 2018; Mag, Rhino & Nyx

December 2018: Frost, Ember, Loki & Nova

...and so on, and so forth.

P.S. - If I'm wrong about Frost Prime returning in December, the moment that DE announces Frost Prime wouldn't be returning we would see Frost Prime's trade value skyrocket to 2000p+ for his set, instantly.  Which would anger new players.  And DE isn't in the habit of angering new players.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

7 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

History shows us a pattern DE have been following.  

Thus far

December 2015: Frost

June 2016: Mag

December 2016: Frost & Ember

June 2017: Mag & Rhino

The above pattern suggests

December 2017: Frost, Ember & Loki

June 2018; Mag, Rhino & Nyx

December 2018: Frost, Ember, Loki & Nova

...and so on, and so forth.

P.S. - If I'm wrong about Frost Prime returning in December, the moment that DE announces Frost Prime wouldn't be returning we would see Frost Prime's trade value skyrocket to 2000p+ for his set, instantly.  Which would anger new players.  And DE isn't in the habit of angering new players.

That is some heavily extrapolated data there, You presume that they will go into unvauting 3 frames at a time... I highly doubt it.

The only reason it's gone like that is because no other frames had been vaulted long enough to come out again, there is no reason to assume that a frame is just attached to a month of the year. By that logic in 2-3 years time we'r going to have 7-8 Primes and their weapons all released at a time...

IMO you're making big assumptions based on nothing.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/29/2017 at 8:44 PM, Carnage2K4 said:

That is some heavily extrapolated data there, You presume that they will go into unvauting 3 frames at a time... I highly doubt it.

The only reason it's gone like that is because no other frames had been vaulted long enough to come out again, there is no reason to assume that a frame is just attached to a month of the year. By that logic in 2-3 years time we'r going to have 7-8 Primes and their weapons all released at a time...

Nah. Pull up a spreadsheet and jot down the unvaulting events along with prime frame release history. (in case you are lazy, there is a screenshot attached)

His assumptions are IMO fair, and follows the historical pattern. Read his "PS", too.

The assumptions could be, in your opinion, "big", but definitely not baseless.

However, I have to say, following current unvaulting pattern, every new unvaulting event, DE has to create many many many more relics, and it is not scalable. (in December 2020, 6 prime sets unvaulted together -> 12ish relics)

Chances are this pattern will change, and PoE bounties or other/new grind mechanisms may be leveraged.

1 hour ago, TheCruelVegetarian said:

Nah. Pull up a spreadsheet and jot down the unvaulting events along with prime frame release history. (in case you are lazy, there is a screenshot attached)

His assumptions are IMO fair, and follows the historical pattern. Read his "PS", too.

The assumptions could be, in your opinion, "big", but definitely not baseless.

However, I have to say, following current unvaulting pattern, every new unvaulting event, DE has to create many many many more relics, and it is not scalable. (in December 2020, 6 prime sets unvaulted together -> 12ish relics)

Chances are this pattern will change, and PoE bounties or other/new grind mechanisms may be leveraged.

I'm a actually laughing a little ok the inside. Thereis going to be thousands of relics by 2020. With each new prime access comes about 4 to 10 or more relics. With each unvualting following your predictions, there's going to be a logarithmic expansion of relics. By 2020, or beyond, there is literally going to be thousands of relics and it will be hard to do anything with that many... 

Somehow, somewhere, relic man must come save the day... 

On 2017/9/30 at 8:44 AM, Carnage2K4 said:

It's possible coz the speed of frames getting vaulted is faster than frames being unvaulted, and as more frames get vaulted it may eventually take few years for a single frame to get unvaulted (image Trinity Prime, with current rate she will probably return in a few years). DE have to unvault more of them at once if they don't want to screw the market price and anger the players.

20 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

It's possible coz the speed of frames getting vaulted is faster than frames being unvaulted, and as more frames get vaulted it may eventually take few years for a single frame to get unvaulted (image Trinity Prime, with current rate she will probably return in a few years). DE have to unvault more of them at once if they don't want to screw the market price and anger the players.

Seconded.