Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roadmap: Glassframe Quest & the Plains of Eidolon!

[DE]Rebecca

Meh, i cant be the only one VERY disappointed by this, if the quest is not ready then the frame shouldn't be available to those with plat.

• Can give it the whole 'its supporting DE' spiel but at the end of the day those people could still spend their plat on something else and be supporting DE, without screwing over the rest of us

18 minutes ago, 576f6c6679 said:

Meh, i cant be the only one VERY disappointed by this, if the quest is not ready then the frame shouldn't be available to those with plat.

• Can give it the whole 'its supporting DE' spiel but at the end of the day those people could still spend their plat on something else and be supporting DE, without screwing over the rest of us

Well... you can also farm it's parts and get it 1 week later in the quest... I mean, unless your whole point of this update is gara.

DE is assuming players will be "busy" with the plains of eidolon, operator, focus rework and so on, and 1 week later they put gara's quest ingame. Those who are too stressed and really want to try her out have the option to buy her day 1. DE did say they wanted gara to be in PoE, so delaying her release for 1 week would be lame.

20 minutes ago, 576f6c6679 said:

Ur not getting screwed. Your getting a premium frame for free, just gotta wait a week or two longer, and actually play to get it. 

15 hours ago, gosteady said:

鴉 or 烏 reading method is Karasu, Not Garasu.This Kanji doesn't read with Garasu unless a modifier is attached like 嘴太烏(Hashibuto Garasu, en:Jungle crow), 嘴細烏(Hashiboso Garasu,en:Carrion crow).
I think that 玻璃(hari) is a good idea.:thumbup: However, since it is the same reading as Kanji of the needle(針:hari). The name Hari, many Japanese people will associate needles. Japanese Kanji is troublesome. :facepalm:

You said it. The English that the Japanese speaks is said to be Engrish.:sad: I can't laugh because My English is very poor.

Yep, 鴉 or 烏 can be read as カラス or ガラス

On ‎04‎.‎10‎.‎2017 at 8:42 PM, Colyeses said:

No, no, Gara will be farmable at PoE's release, according to the opening post. It's just her blueprint that will be missing. So you can do all the farming before the quest releases.

You still cant get her for free, blueprint or not. Only for cash.

And there is no information on how long Gara will be "plat only".

So my point stands.

1 hour ago, 576f6c6679 said:

'Premium frame' and 'not getting screwed' in the same sentence? well okay then.

Edit-

'Glass Frame' IS the only thing coming in the POE update that is relevant for me.

I dont understand how people can be more hyped by this frame or Excalibur umbra than getting a open world map with custom melee weapons and other cool things inside.

9 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

I dont understand how people can be more hyped by this frame or Excalibur umbra than getting a open world map with custom melee weapons and other cool things inside.

same, aure, Gara's skills look decent, but imo the design of the frame itself is meh.

plus, its one frame, we already have 33 unique frames. we currently have 0 open world maps and 0 actually custom weapons. the first of their kind things are way more interesting to me.

that said, in the case of Umbras, i just want the darn lore surrounding them

59 minutes ago, Volatael said:

You still cant get her for free, blueprint or not. Only for cash.

And there is no information on how long Gara will be "plat only".

So my point stands.

It will be for free, even though the quest won't be out, the parts will still be farmable

I don't know what's worse; DE thinking putting Gara up on the market a week or more before her quest is released is a good idea and won't cause players to get upset because they can't get her in the beginning without spending money and artificially increasing the amount of time it takes to get her for free, or the people coming out and defending DE's idea and saying those of us who see this as a bad idea are the ones in the wrong just because we can grind for her parts before her quest is released.

I don't care if she's ready for release with Plains of Eidolon, and I don't care that we can farm her parts before her quest is released. A smart developer would hold off on releasing Gara until all forms of obtaining her are ready, otherwise you'll just be asking for all negativity that comes your way.

Having a window for console is super nice. Now, how to utilize this map of the Plains for effective mining and general farming of all these resources. 

P.S. - super side note,

You should give us an underground area like Blackreach accessible through these eluded caves.

Thanks for my favorite game, 

Brandon - A007Bear 

The reason I (and others I have spoken to) are decidedly NOT hyped for the 'large open world map'... since earths HD remaster i get a maximum of 15 fps there on a good day, unless the plains map has some sort of new cutting edge optimization its going to be literately unplayable for those of us with weak PC's.

Custom melee weapons... just have 0 appeal to me (then again personally hate using melee and rage a lot when forced into using it (sorties, former design council 'challenges', ect))

And lets not forget, a powerful boss mob that you need to shoot with your edgy teen laser beam before your warframe/weapons can do anything.

5 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

getting new toy or getting same toy in different colour. hrrmmmmm

new toy it is