Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Focus School will you choose?

CanIbiteU

Now after we saw more detailed previews of focus on twitch streams, which school will you level first? For my part, I cant decide between zenurik and vazarin, leaning  towards vazarin because of operator health buff passive..

What I dont completly understand, will all the focus point be reset so I will be able to put my former naramon focus into a new school, all is it just a tree reset, so we can relocate the nodes in schools we already leveled? 

Operator gameplay looks fun, but it will be some massive grind.

Edited by CanIbiteU

most of my points in vazarin and unari so those probebly get alot of focus to start with. But goal is to try get all the univeral passives.

*edit* The focus points that get returned get returned to the school they gained in.

Edited by Emolition

If I had to choose a dedicated school... probably Unairu for the group stealth, blasting enemies away in bubbles (that's gonna be so fun), enemy debuffs, Operator damage buff, and extending Void Blast radius. I will of course attempt to unlock all the universal passives to beef up my Operator.

Zenurik and Vazarin look almost too good to pass up, but since I play in pubs most of the time it's almost guaranteed 1 or 2 other players will go those schools.

Edited by PsiWarp

Zenurik, because thats where majority of my points are in. The fact by what looks like it takes at least 20 million to max out a single tree and 3 + million for the pool supply for node activation, I have to otherwise it'll take forever to get anywhere in another tree. I only have according to my numbers around close to 4 million focus in Zenurik. Thats barely anywhere even far into the new focus tree from what I saw on prime time last night.

If you even want to max a single tree, you have to get 250k focus points a day for 112 days. DE needs to lower the points needed to fill up each node honestly because from the looks of it it seems it'll be next to nothing finished for me. Not everyone grinds 100k focus rep a day like others. I only gained what I have since 2nd dream by having it passively on without picking up the convergence tokens often.

Just now, CanIbiteU said:

I actually regeret stopping caring about focus after I maxed naramon. Anyone got a link to detailed overview of naramon btw? 

I don't think they showed in depth what naramon did yet. Prime time last night only showed madurai and zenurik.

4 minutes ago, CanIbiteU said:

I actually regeret stopping caring about focus after I maxed naramon. Anyone got a link to detailed overview of naramon btw? 

3 minutes ago, Cmdr-A said:

I don't think they showed in depth what naramon did yet. Prime time last night only showed madurai and zenurik.

This dude has y'all covered (click his name, not Rebecca's):

Edited by PsiWarp

6 minutes ago, CanIbiteU said:

Spoiler

Naramon

• (central passive, hex shaped) Affinity Spike: "Kills from melee attacks grant 45% more affinity." (5 ranks, 6 pool points) *Placeholder Values at this time*

Operator:

• Void Stalker: "Void Mode increases Critical Chance of melee attacks by up to 50% over 5s. This chance gradually decreases over 20s when the Operator leaves Void Mode. This ability costs an additonal 4 energy/s." (3 ranks, 7 pool points)
  • (requires Void Stalker) Void Hunter: "Void Mode reveals enemies within 20m through walls. This ability costs an additional 1 energy per second." (3 ranks, 7 pool points)
  • Executing Dash: "Void Dash no longer displaces enemies, instead it will open them up to finishers and increases finisher damage taken by 35%" (3 ranks,7 pool points)
  • (requires Executing Dash) Surging Dash: "Creates a wave while dashing, increasing the damage by 30% and the area of effect around the operator by 2m." (5 ranks, 11 pool points)
  • Disorienting Blast: "Void Blast has a 50% chance of confusing enemies for 16s, causing them to be unable to distinguish friend from foe." (3 ranks, 4 pool points)
  • (requires Disorienting Blast) Disarming Blast: "Enemies hit by Void Blast have a 50% chance to be disarmed." (5 ranks, 11 pool points)
Passives:

• Power Spike: "Increases melee damage by 50%." (3 ranks, 7 pool points)
  • [Way-Bound] Mind Step: "Increases the movement speed of the Operator by 20%" (4 ranks, 7+ pool points)
  • [Way-Bound] (Requires Mind Step) Mind Sprint: "Increases the speed of Void Dash by 20%" (4 ranks, 7+ pool points)

Here is the Naramon nodes seen on the Twitch stream today. :D

7 minutes ago, AandOE said:

Or Vazarin. Just wanna know what's coming up.

Here is Vazarin from the Twitch stream:

Spoiler

Vazarin

• (central passive, hex shaped) Mending Unity: "Increases Affinity radius by 25m" (3 ranks, 4 pool points)

Operator:

• Void Regen: "Void Mode heals +4 health/s. This ability costs an additional 2 energy/s." (3 ranks, 10 pool points)
  • (requires Void Regen) Void Aegis: "Void Mode creates a shield that grows up to 12m over 5s. This ability costs an additional 2 energy/s." (3 ranks, 7 pool points)
  • Protective Dash: "Allies hit by Void Dash are granted immunity from damage for 6s." (3 ranks, 7 pool points)
  • (requires Protective Dash) Sonic Dash: "Void Dash no longer displaces enemies. Instead it emits a shockwave 14m wide and travels 8m stunning any enemy it hits." (3 ranks, 10 pool points)
  • Guardian Shell: "Void Blast can be charged to manifest a shield that drains energy for every 300 damage absorbed." (5 ranks, 11 pool points) Value is TBD.
  • (requires Guardian Shell) Guardian Blast: "Void Blast consumes 2 energy for each ally hit within 8m and grants them 100 shields." (3 ranks, 7 pool points)
Passives:

• Mending Soul: "The next 4 revives are instantaneous." (3 ranks, 7 pool points)
  • [Way-Bound] Enduring Tides: "Increases health of the Operator by 500%" (4 ranks, 7+ pool points)
  • [Way-Bound] (requires Enduring Tides) Rejuvenating Tides: "Increases health regeneration of the Operator by 2/s" (4 ranks, 10+ pool points)

Enjoy :D

19 minutes ago, halofury36 said:

Here is Vazarin from the Twitch stream:

Reveal hidden contents

Vazarin

• (central passive, hex shaped) Mending Unity: "Increases Affinity radius by 25m" (3 ranks, 4 pool points)

Operator:

• Void Regen: "Void Mode heals +4 health/s. This ability costs an additional 2 energy/s." (3 ranks, 10 pool points)
  • (requires Void Regen) Void Aegis: "Void Mode creates a shield that grows up to 12m over 5s. This ability costs an additional 2 energy/s." (3 ranks, 7 pool points)
  • Protective Dash: "Allies hit by Void Dash are granted immunity from damage for 6s." (3 ranks, 7 pool points)
  • (requires Protective Dash) Sonic Dash: "Void Dash no longer displaces enemies. Instead it emits a shockwave 14m wide and travels 8m stunning any enemy it hits." (3 ranks, 10 pool points)
  • Guardian Shell: "Void Blast can be charged to manifest a shield that drains energy for every 300 damage absorbed." (5 ranks, 11 pool points) Value is TBD.
  • (requires Guardian Shell) Guardian Blast: "Void Blast consumes 2 energy for each ally hit within 8m and grants them 100 shields." (3 ranks, 7 pool points)

Passives:

• Mending Soul: "The next 4 revives are instantaneous." (3 ranks, 7 pool points)
  • [Way-Bound] Enduring Tides: "Increases health of the Operator by 500%" (4 ranks, 7+ pool points)
  • [Way-Bound] (requires Enduring Tides) Rejuvenating Tides: "Increases health regeneration of the Operator by 2/s" (4 ranks, 10+ pool points)

Enjoy :D

while you at it did you catch unari ?=)

11 minutes ago, Emolition said:

while you at it did you catch unari ?=)

Yep! :D

Unairu: :unairu:

Spoiler

Unairu

• (central passive, hex shaped) Mirror Flare: "Reflects 25% damage back to attackers." (5 ranks, 11 pool points)

Operator:

• Sundering Dash: "Using Void Dash through an enemy will reduce their armor by 75%" (5 ranks, ? pool points)
  • (requires Sundering Dash) Crippling Dash: "Using Void Dash through an enemy will reduce their damage by 25%" (3 ranks, 10 pool points)
  • Magnetic Blast: "Enemies hit by Void Blast are affected by bullet attractor for 10s." (3 ranks, 10 pool points)
  • (requires Magnetic Blast) Unairu Wisp: "100% chance on Void Blast to summon a Wisp that can be picked up by allies to increase Operator damage by 100% for 12s." (3 ranks, 10 pool points)
  • Void Shadow: "Void Mode now renders allies within 25m invisible. This ability costs an additional 4 energy/s." (3 ranks, 7 pool points)
  • (requires Void Shadow) Void Chrysalis: "Void Mode renders damage taken by invisible allies within 10m by 60%. This ability costs an additional 4 energy/s." (3 ranks, 7 pool points)

Passives:

• Stone Skin: "Increases armor for Warframe and Operator by 20%" (3 ranks, 7 pool points)
  • [Way-Bound] Basilisk Scales: "Increases Armor for the Operator by 20%" (4 ranks, 7+ pool points)
  • [Way-Bound] (requires Basilisk Scales) Basilisk Gaze: "Increases the radius of Void Blast by 60%" (4 ranks, 7+ pool points)

While at it... here are the others:

Vazarin: ::vazarin:

Spoiler

Vazarin

Operator:

Passives:

Madurai: :madurai:

Spoiler

Madurai:

•  (central passive, hex shaped) Phoenix Talons: Physical Damage increased by 25% (3 ranks, 4 pool points)

Operator:

• Void Radiance: "Consumes 15 energy on leaving Void Mode to blind enemies within 10m for 5s" (3 ranks, 7 pool points)
  • (requires Void Radiance) Void Strike: "On leaving Void Mode the next attack deals 12% additional damage for every second spent cloaked. Cloak consumes 2 additional energy per second." (5 ranks, 16 pool points)
  • Flame Blast: "Void Blast releases a ball of fire that deals 200% of the Void Blast damage and explodes after 0.6s" (3 ranks, 10 pool points)
  • (requires Flame Blast) Rising Blast: "Increases damage by 100% and can now be charged to deal additional damage." (3 ranks, 7 pool points)
  • Blazing Dash: "Void Dash leaves a trail of fire that deals 1000 damage/s over 14s" (5 ranks, 11 pool points)
  • (requires Blazing Dash) Meteoric Dash: "Void Dash deals +400 Extra Damage to enemies." (3 ranks, 10 pool points)

Passives:

• Phoenix Spirit: "Elemental Damage increased by 25%" (3 ranks, 4 pool points)
  • [Way-Bound] Inner Gaze: "Increases Energy for Amps and Void Beam by 40%" (4 ranks, 7+ pool points)
  • [Way-Bound] (requires Inner Gaze) Eternal Gaze: "Increases the regeneration rate of Energy for Amps and Void Beam by 60%" (6 ranks, 16+ pool points)

Naramon: :naramon:

Spoiler

Naramon

• (central passive, hex shaped) Affinity Spike: "Kills from melee attacks grant 45% more affinity." (5 ranks, 6 pool points) *Placeholder Values at this time*

Operator:

• Void Stalker: "Void Mode increases Critical Chance of melee attacks by up to 50% over 5s. This chance gradually decreases over 20s when the Operator leaves Void Mode. This ability costs an additonal 4 energy/s." (3 ranks, 7 pool points)
  • (requires Void Stalker) Void Hunter: "Void Mode reveals enemies within 20m through walls. This ability costs an additional 1 energy per second." (3 ranks, 7 pool points)
  • Executing Dash: "Void Dash no longer displaces enemies, instead it will open them up to finishers and increases finisher damage taken by 35%" (3 ranks,7 pool points)
  • (requires Executing Dash) Surging Dash: "Creates a wave while dashing, increasing the damage by 30% and the area of effect around the operator by 2m." (5 ranks, 11 pool points)
  • Disorienting Blast: "Void Blast has a 50% chance of confusing enemies for 16s, causing them to be unable to distinguish friend from foe." (3 ranks, 4 pool points)
  • (requires Disorienting Blast) Disarming Blast: "Enemies hit by Void Blast have a 50% chance to be disarmed." (5 ranks, 11 pool points)
Passives:

• Power Spike: "Increases melee damage by 50%." (3 ranks, 7 pool points)
  • [Way-Bound] Mind Step: "Increases the movement speed of the Operator by 20%" (4 ranks, 7+ pool points)
  • [Way-Bound] (Requires Mind Step) Mind Sprint: "Increases the speed of Void Dash by 20%" (4 ranks, 7+ pool points)

Zenurik: :zenurik:

Spoiler

Zenurik:

• (central passive, hex shaped) Energy Pulse: "Energy pickups grant 50% additional energy over 5s" (5 ranks, 6 pool points?)

Operator:

•  OUTDATED TEXT! Energizing Dash: "A zone of energy is created after a Void Dash. Allies passing through the zone gain 5 energy/s for 8s." (5 ranks, 11 pool points)
  • Energizing Dash Updated: After contact with the bubble, generate 5 energy per second for 30s. Contacting the Bubble again refreshes the time.
  • (requires Energizing Dash) Lighting Dash: "Manifests ball lighting after a Void Dash that travels slowly and zaps enemies within 16m for 800 damage." (3 ranks, 10 pool points)
  • Void Static: "Void Mode emits a pulse that deals 500 damage/s over 15m, and costs an additional 1 energy/s." (3 ranks, 7 pool points)
  • (requires Void Static) Void Singularity: "Void Mode pulls enemies within 20m towards the Operator, and costs an additional 3 energy/s" (3 ranks, 10 pool points)
  • Temporal Blast: "Void Blast slows enemies by 80% for 15s." (5 ranks, 11 pool points)
  • (requires Temporal Blast) Voltaic Blast: "Void Blast creates a surge of electricity, zapping enemies within 10m for 200% damage." (3 ranks, 7 pool points)

Passives:

• Inner Might: "Increases channeling efficiency by 60%" (5 ranks, 11 pool points)
  • [Way-Bound] Void Siphon: "Increases energy regeneration by 90%" (6 ranks, 11+ pool points)
  • [Way-Bound] (requires Void Siphon) Void Flow: "Increases energy by 90%" (6 ranks, 16+ pool points)

Edited by halofury36
Adding more information/clarifying hidden fields :)

3 minutes ago, halofury36 said:

Yep! :D

Reveal hidden contents

Unairu

• (central passive, hex shaped) Mirror Flare: "Reflects 25% damage back to attackers." (5 ranks, 11 pool points)

Operator:

• Sundering Dash: "Using Void Dash through an enemy will reduce their armor by 75%" (5 ranks, ? pool points)
  • (requires Sundering Dash) Crippling Dash: "Using Void Dash through an enemy will reduce their damage by 25%" (3 ranks, 10 pool points)
  • Magnetic Blast: "Enemies hit by Void Blast are affected by bullet attractor for 10s." (3 ranks, 10 pool points)
  • (requires Magnetic Blast) Unairu Wisp: "100% chance on Void Blast to summon a Wisp that can be picked up by allies to increase Operator damage by 100% for 12s." (3 ranks, 10 pool points)
  • Void Shadow: "Void Mode now renders allies within 25m invisible. This ability costs an additional 4 energy/s." (3 ranks, 7 pool points)
  • (requires Void Shadow) Void Chrysalis: "Void Mode renders damage taken by invisible allies within 10m by 60%. This ability costs an additional 4 energy/s." (3 ranks, 7 pool points)

Passives:

• Stone Skin: "Increases armor for Warframe and Operator by 20%" (3 ranks, 7 pool points)
  • [Way-Bound] Basilisk Scales: "Increases Armor for the Operator by 20%" (4 ranks, 7+ pool points)
  • [Way-Bound] (requires Basilisk Scales) Basilisk Gaze: "Increases the radius of Void Blast by 60%" (4 ranks, 7+ pool points)

Wow this make it hard to pick between vazarin or unari both got cool but diffrent support power.

Vazarin and Zenurik are top tier. With Naramon right behind it.

Madurai dealing fire damage instead of void damage = pass. It won't scale.

Unairu still only gives armor, and % armor at that. Terrible decision. With Void Mode giving allies stealth making no sense at all. Should be on Naramon.

Then the little wisp Unairu gets to increase damage doesn't make sense either. It's just so random.

At this point in time, I'll probably go Naramon, with Zenurik being the next choice.