Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[contest] last post BEFORE the update wins

BoomyGordo

I'm excited to try out a new frame with new weapons into the plains, and see how far I get as I level it up.

And later stalk the grineer with my Loki&Vectis (primes). Normal missions are so fast paced that snipers rarely get any work done, and I kinda love sniper-like gameplay, so, here's hoping that PoE will make that a viable style.

1 hour ago, 321agemo said:

in before lock then? :p

If you can somehow ninja-ed the mods, you can win.

1 hour ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Anyone else think that Plains of Eidolon will drop tomorrow?

Probably. Or the day after tomorrow. My guess on tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, BlakusLogan said:

Well, since [DE]Steve has tweeted that basically we're nearly there, its safe to assume it'll be within the next 12-24 hours.

Woo-hoo, fishing and fashion frame contests!

I'm curious as to what the biggest fish is going to be.

9 hours ago, kasalaba said:

Let me start asking PoE related stuff.

What frame/build will you use for the first time in Cetus. Will you use the same for farming the plains?

I have two. One is the built I have for quests like the second dream and the war within: Excal Prime, vectis prime, euphona prime, nikana prime. I call this build "primed" for good reason.

And I took the idea from Mag's new deluxe skin and built a "magnetized" build: Mag prime, Scourge, Arca Scisco, Telos Boltace.

Also Helios Prime with no weapon so it can scan everythang new.

Whats yours?

Zephyr with a duration/strength build and jet stream. im still deciding between using the lanka or dread

8 hours ago, Tomppak said:

@--Laughing-Soul-- you should probably clarify from where you count the "update drops" moment - and I suggest you use the time when the update post is posted to the forums by the Devs. Those and the red text and the actual update may vary a bit in timing.

I did clarify "When the update drops the last person to post before the official patch notes are posted will be selected as the winner."

7 hours ago, --Q--DragonSkllzz said:

Waitwaitwait... riven of choice on fifth? If I by some miracle win higher, can I get that instead?

I'll probably use nezha, vectis p, prisma angstrum and orvius, along with itzal as my archwing. Oh and helios to scan new assassination targets.

Winner gets all of the stuff listed under prizes unless they specifically don't want certain things

7 hours ago, Weidro said:

mfw suddenly organized spamming is called "contest"

main-qimg-7c6148068e8b37e4818dbbb90c8163

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4 hours ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

*locks thread and leaves reply, making me the winner by default*

Hide contents

Kidding

Hide contents

Or am I?

oh crap he figured out the mod meta! BTW snake are you able to see more detailed post times? like an actual date/time instead of "x minutes ago" ?

15 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

I'm curious as to what the biggest fish is going to be.

probably that mosterous thing that swims around in the helminth room