Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steve tweeted...almost there.

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

1 hour ago, SharkPot said:

I would say keep the expectations tame, hope its going to be next month, So that in case it get delayed to next week, you wouldn't feel salty about it wasn't released at given date as you never expected it.

There's realism, then there's pessimism. They've given us a deadline of ten days. A month is ridiculous. I would understand a delay of a day or two, but a month? Besides, if they're so confident to try and get it out in the next two days, I think we're good.

3 hours ago, phoenix1992 said:

Remember that DE are in Canada.
Not today for EU, but this may not be the case for 'murica. 

PS: Do notice that they have set up the PoE bug subforum couple of minutes ago.

Like I said, not today.

7 hours ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

There's realism, then there's pessimism. They've given us a deadline of ten days. A month is ridiculous. I would understand a delay of a day or two, but a month? Besides, if they're so confident to try and get it out in the next two days, I think we're good.

Remember TWW? Was supposed to be 1 update, became 2, became 3, became 4, with the actual update being extremely delayed. Also, was it u14 where they put up a countdown only for it to be delayed by a month, at that time players got a machete bp as sorry gift iirc.

2 hours ago, SharkPot said:

Remember TWW? Was supposed to be 1 update, became 2, became 3, became 4, with the actual update being extremely delayed. Also, was it u14 where they put up a countdown only for it to be delayed by a month, at that time players got a machete bp as sorry gift iirc.

A machete to cut our veins

9 hours ago, gaurdianaq said:

it's possible it will be today, depends how late they stay up... the gradivus dilemma was released at like... 1 am...

Let me tell you a secret, it not only wasn't yesterday but most likely won't be today either. They don't even know if it's going to be out before dev stream, so think Friday deeeeeeep into the night.

Shh, don't tell anyone !