Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #99!

[DE]Rebecca

as a new player im interested more on the new content -

are new players going to be given access to it right away or do they need to do the whole game story to unlock it?

stuff like that xD

anyway loving the game so far - great dev team

as support im buying platinum xD

Most of the older primed weapons have gotten their respective buffs, so will we ever see Latron Prime get its respective buffs? Most prominently its critical chance deserves a second look.

And regarding PoE, will we get shared player pickups for it? Splitting up your squad or designating players for sniper roles will make the resource/credit and such drops an issue, as other players will have to backtrack for them.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Join us this Friday, October 13th for a Devstream!

Who:  Whoever is awake!

What:  Come one come all for the 99th Devstream  – where we’ll be taking time to explain the massive update of Plains of Eidolon! We’re hoping the Update is out before the Devstream… if it is, get ready for some Twitch Drops! If it isn’t, we’ll be going over the Update notes on air and walking you through the 3+ GB of content!

Tenno – this truly is our most ambitious Update to date. We are so excited to spend time with you in its launch week – so get comfortable and prepare yourself to celebrate the journey we’ve been on together. Warframe was once a single tileset… and now we’ve got a landscape. Let’s explore it together! 

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Hydroid Prime Access!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this October 13th at 2 p.m ET!  

NOICE

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Thealphawolf308 said:

Is this for PC, or both? For the slim chance it is.

Console updates have to go through a certification process that can take up to a month so-as not to include malicious software. And unfortunatly there is nothing DE can do about it, except delay the PC release of updates. 

I know we have Archwing but with PoE and in the future new open world spaces, will we get vehicles to traverse the landscape with? Due to previous maps being cells there was no point but now I feel it could be fun. And if you really want to be evil, give the Grineer a vehicle with a Rampant on the back of it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Okelikai said:

Console updates have to go through a certification process that can take up to a month so-as not to include malicious software. And unfortunatly there is nothing DE can do about it, except delay the PC release of updates. 

Thank you, but they have been quite excited for the release so lets hope they just didn't say anything.

this map looks all samey and generic, like it was made with a number generator. i feel like i'll be playing it for a-few days and get bored of it really fast and go back to the loot caves ...

no big deal tho, open world map is not what i play this game for and it being a thing doesn't take away from what i enjoy in this game.

Edited by _junguler