Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Discussion] Is limbo a jojo reference? (ZA WARUDO!)

JoaoTolentino

Naaah, Limbo is more of a monument to griefers and trolls. Hate his guts, quit from missions with it in it. Not gonna spend the entire mission rolling around to get out of a rift some pice of sht has made his life's goal to keep me in.

Edited by Acersecomic

Fun Fact: Not everything that seems anywhere near a jojo reference is a jojo reference.

Example, they breathed in Jojo, breathing is not a jojo reference.

Time stopping bubbles have appeared in many games such as quantum break and singularity. If anything, it's a callback to or inspiration from those types of games.

Edited by JShield
I messed up some grammar

4 minutes ago, JShield said:

Fun Fact: Not everything that seems anywhere near a jojo reference is a jojo reference.

Example, they breathed in Jojo, breathing is not a jojo reference.

Time stopping bubbles have appeared in many games such as quantum break and singularity. If anything, it's a callback to or inspiration from those types of games.

wait does limbo stop time?

3 minutes ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

Can someone explain what the hell a "jojo" is? 

"jojo" is a nickname for a series of the protagonists in the Manga/Anime "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure" there's alot of different jojos, so here just the jojo's in anime rendition so far. Jonathan Joestar, Joseph Joestar, Jotaro Kujo, and Josuke Higashikata (or sumthin, i dunno how to spell his last name) and basically in Season 3 (the one starring Jotaro) the antagonist (Dio) gains the power to stop time. 

Edited by Xico.xide
More stuff and sentences explaining the things

15 minutes ago, Xico.xide said:

"jojo" is a nickname for a series of the protagonists in the Manga/Anime "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure" there's alot of different jojos, so here just the jojo's in anime rendition so far. Jonathan Joestar, Joseph Joestar, Jotaro Kujo, and Josuke Higashikata (or sumthin, i dunno how to spell his last name) and basically in Season 3 (the one starring Jotaro) the antagonist (Dio) gains the power to stop time. 

Ok. And I assume another is just super strong since there are a lot of atlas "jojo" refereneces ive seen?

Yes he is, well at least for his 3rd power Stasis, which was picked from a suggestion by a player who is a jojo fanboy. Though this lead to rise of hatred for Limbo because other players cannot use their guns while Stasis is active. I'm sure the jojo fanboy never thought that far to see the hatred coming.

22 hours ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

Ok, this may be a "Bizarre" (hah) question, but where can I find the series. I searched youtube but only found about 7 episodes, and there seems to be a new version? 

there's kissanime, gogoanime, animefreak, etc. there's alot of good places to find anime, but youtube is not one of them :P