Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

evil vauban for halloween

Randy_Dwarf

if you can be reported because of that, Harrow should be reported because its theme (even then, he had repercussions in the forums)

or the Corpus religion about the profit (Nef Anyo)

or Inaros stance being associated with mummies from egypt

or Wukong and Nezha, because they are... deities...

Loki from Nordics

and so on

come on, its just an red pentagram, nothing that you should be afraid, from my perspective

if you were to worry about profanity, inside Warframe, this game would not be what it is now

Edited by Zeyez
like this topic, everything in the world can be changed, it just need the right words... and the left ones too.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)NerdTurd said:

you never know in this age of "safe spaces" and everything people get offended by some of the stupidest stuff these days personally i agree with you tho 

Lols. It seems like this whole drama is mostly in America though. I live in New Zealand and here, no one gives a sh't. Same with Australia, and it looks like Europe doesn't care either. 

When people say: oh, don't say that, people will get offended. I never have to worry cause no one cares in my country. Say whatever. 

Lol, why the hell would you get banned for that? It's just an upside down 5 pointed star...oh wait.

In all seriousness though, if someone gets offended by that, then they should really be rethinking whether or not it's in their best intrests to play a game like warframe...

Edited by nerfinator6

Just now, (PS4)NerdTurd said:

you never know in this age of "safe spaces" and everything people get offended by some of the stupidest stuff these days personally i agree with you tho 

its funny how people becomes offended... its more like their god(s) are not powerful as they should be to protect... or their will are too weak against some simbologies of the "supposed evil"

serious, i saw, on the news, an temple that banned the entry of any component that had the USB symbol, all because it looks like a trident, that "their devil" uses as an weapon

even my mother destroyed my Diablo sticker (the ones that cover the entire back) on my notebook, even if the game itself was meant to defeat/kill rather than reference it (after i explained to her, she agreed to buy another sticker (yet different) for me and apologized)

27 minutes ago, Arniox said:

When people say: oh, don't say that, people will get offended. I never have to worry cause no one cares in my country. Say whatever. 

America used to be like that even as recently as around 2 to 3  years ago. i dont know what happened since then but peoples ability to be a grownup and understand that people have differing views and opinions has severly degraded. now people start complaining when they hear someone talk about anything that goes against their own opinions

Getting banned for this but not for desecrating corpses and use their shadows as toys? 

That wouldn't make sense. If somebody complains, ignore that person. We already have a Narrow-Minded mod, we don't need narrow-minded people. Drawing a pentagram in a video game for fun is not a crime.

5 hours ago, Randy_Dwarf said:

i was wondering could this get me banned? my friend told me to not do it around other people because thay might report me. i was like????

QgfBDnp.jpg45WcVET.jpg

MAN IN THE WALL, I SUMMON THEE!!!!

Nah bro you won't get banned. 

But you might get cut if you get too edgy with all the black and red. 

Edited by UMBRACORP