The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roadmap Part 2: Gara's Quest & New Information!

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, LykanBlood said:

though i think they do need to release today(thursday) because we will find tons of bugs they missed and that way they can fix them or attempt to befor the weekend so they can enjoy their weekend

Oh I completely agree, I'm okay with being a bug finder as long as they don't anything in that is game breaking.

2 minutes ago, LykanBlood said:

though i think they do need to release today(thursday) because we will find tons of bugs they missed and that way they can fix them or attempt to befor the weekend so they can enjoy their weekend

probably in the first few weeks we are going to get bugfixes like every few days

6 hours ago, LIKE_A_PR3DAT0R said:

yeah .... just saw the "new" steve tweet... 

image.png

but who know if he mean tonight as yesterday or today ...damn the timezone xD

maybe it's real that we are too much hyped for this update...

Well, dunno what time it is where you live, but he posted that near the end of the day in Canada, so it just confirms it's not coming during the night. Good news is they had a realease candidate build and were testing it, meaning if it passes their quality control checks tomorrow, in can get deployed.

That said,. I expect a couple failed release candidates for some reason... It's a big update and it probably takes a while for QA to do a full run of the quest plus test that all new features are okay.

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra

8 minutes ago, Nation_X said:

I have a feeling it will be today (12th). Few days to monitor the post release and also include it in the dev stream. 

I can hope, right?

Yea, today would be ideal day, but they might find major game breaking bugs, so all we can do is hope.

10 hours ago, Guest Almightygamer said:

Ummmmm,quick question will the vigil be a reward for the quest or.......kind of a noob😛

Quest's reward will be Gara's blueprint and possibly parts (it's getting old having to farm missions for Warframe parts, too close to the old Void System)

2 hours ago, GreyEnneract said:

Most major updates actually released on Fridays, including the recent ones. With U9 even being released on a Saturday.

Not most, some, a decent amount. There were also major ones that released on Sunday (Wait Within), Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. It's all about when they get a good candidate build through QA.