Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roadmap: Post-Launch!

[DE]Rebecca

Have basically watched brozimes stream for like eight hours and I got off to sleep. What's the word on how we'll get back rewarded? I definitely was there for more then an hour, and I watched him get several achievements including By Dawns Early Light. So I just want to know if that was in vain or what? Cause it's a bit disheartening to not have any idea. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)LordBartimus said:

Have basically watched brozimes stream for like eight hours and I got off to sleep. What's the word on how we'll get back rewarded? I definitely was there for more then an hour, and I watched him get several achievements including By Dawns Early Light. So I just want to know if that was in vain or what? Cause it's a bit disheartening to not have any idea. 

Same here. So is the cosmetic stuff in-game even without PoE for us?

Repeatedly asking about info on the rewards doesn't help, guys... When literally last post was "I've been watching stream for hours, where are my rewards?", you don't need to ask "So is there any info on the twitch rewards fix?" next.

You've got two weeks anyway, chill. They're working on it, like they said, and it's pretty unlikely they're trying to hide where they're going. It's just they're busy and there's nothing to really report yet.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)H-D-N-A said:

now most of the streamers got the achievement, does that mean the sigil is now gone for good? 

Inexpensivegamer and shul are doing it this weekend. Glad they actually scheduled the time and date for this so people can hop on. Shul is doing it Sat between 8pm-9pm, and inexpensivegamer is doing his Sun around the same time.

I am not sure if the multi streaming idea is going to work for people, twitch switches to whatever the last stream you loaded is (note next to your name it says what you are watching). I have been watching since it launched, TacticalPotato and DanielTheDemon have gotten the achievements (none of the viewers profited as far as I know), so I reckon its now just a case of finding a streamer willing to wait until the drops are fixed before playing.

If they were going to reward players for watching while the system was in lemon mode, then it would imply twitch is sharing the viewer/viewing data with DE (which is one thing viewed at a time) - just to justify the logic behind my first "that probably aint gonna work" theory.

This is however what happens when you tell a dev team that you are launching no matter what, things go pear and you spend an extended amount of time troubleshooting after the fact as opposed to just holding off until a firm thumbsup is handed out... meh.

3 hours ago, (PS4)LordBartimus said:

Yeah same i've been watching him in background and also tonight other streamer and haven't got anything after initial first 1h drops.

1 hour ago, (PS4)H-D-N-A said:

now most of the streamers got the achievement, does that mean the sigil is now gone for good? 

nah you get them for watching stream 1h, but random drops are gone... they should switch dumb pointless achievement requirement to let us drop stuff after 1h of watching same streamer with better rewards the longer we watch him

6 minutes ago, dregomz said:

Yeah same i've been watching him in background and also tonight other streamer and haven't got anything after initial first 1h drops.

Since it’s glitched I don’t think anyone has gotten the sigil. Some people got the totem (fiancé did where I didn’t). Though when they fix it I’m pretty sure the rewards be distributed to the people who completed what was needed for the Eidolon Hunt.

I watched a partner for.. 2-4 hours and he got the dawns early light achievement, but I never got the sigil. Though hopefully DE is finally resting lol.

1 hour ago, Zuhan said:

Inexpensivegamer and shul are doing it this weekend. Glad they actually scheduled the time and date for this so people can hop on. Shul is doing it Sat between 8pm-9pm, and inexpensivegamer is doing his Sun around the same time.

I appreciate the sentiment, but if you are going to say this, please include time zones?