Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Drop :Rewards are random MOST OF THE TIME

InsaneOddity

I'm very happy with the twitch drop rewards it's a great opportunity for new players, old players and twitch streamers alike. But something seems a bit off about the rewards, somehow a lot the of people got more of the same rewards instead of getting it on random for example, a lot of people were getting plenty of:  Starburst, Grand Finale and Normal Latron Blueprints I have seen plenty of people complain about this on multiple streams. All I'm saying is that you need to fix the random rewards or just look it over please.

Thank You

Edited by InsaneOddity

My thoughts exactly. I get that random is random and you can get the same things multiple times. But when I have gotten 12 rewards so far and half of them were starburst rockets, it seems a lot less "random" and more like the entire system is bugged far more then they are expecting or believe it to be.

Let's see...

25 Starbursts, 3 Grand Finales, around 4 Hunhow sentinel masks, 3 neurodes, 2 nitain extracts, forma blueprint, 4 glyph displays, 13 Latron blueprints (this is especially ridiculous, why is it always Latron and not any of the market blueprints?)

With how they advertised it putting emphasis on cosmetics and prime gear, I am quite salty

I got a huge load of fireworks, 3 nitain, a couple orokin cells, some neurodes, a vectis prime, 2 forma, and 21 latron bps and 11 glyph decorations, hunhow sentinel masks, a smattering of ayatan stars. Vectis comes with slot and potato.

you think that is bad, bad is that twitch dropes are bait for us ducks to inflate warframe numbers on twich so the game has more visibility on the game stream chart and the rewards are non existent, after 8 hours watching Brozime on launch i got 0 twich dropes after that secound day 8 hours watching Shul 3 dropes yes finally dropes, and what did a mr 9 player gets 2 latron bps and some stardust, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiii thanks DE completely useless when they announced this dropes the image they used was a vectis prime sure i was not expecting to get a full prime wepon but i sure was hoping for some cosmetic like color palets not stardust or 2 latron bp it's a scam that is my opinion just a boosting numbers for warframe on twitch scam....

Edited by MephistosMax

This whole event has just been a practice in the gambler practice of "just one more time". This was a low effort event by DE that they could have made much more interesting and feel like it was worth doing by the players. Warframe is a good solid game, I have over 500 hours clocked, but DE are not what you'd call generous devs when they do events and "giveaways". Everything in the game, including this event, are just to wear down players into spending money. 

23 Starburst, around 10 - 15 Latron bp's, one Grand Finale, one Nitain Extract and one Hunhow Sentinal Mask. I don't think that is random. I thought that EVERY item was in the pool for loot drop but it appears that fireworks are 75% chance, Latron bp is 24% and every other item is 1%. With the Sigil drop not working the 10 times I watched it, even after they said they fixed it, and the horrible drops this event blows. This could've been a really good event but it just kind of nose dived.

I'm around 500+ fireworks, 180 Latrons, crap ton of Glyphs, Sigils, Forma BPs, Nitains, Neurodes, Hunhow masks, 2-3 Wyrms, and 1 Smoke Palette. I'm around 700+ Twitch Drops total so far. Still no Vectis Prime or Frost Harka skin. Getting annoyed with this whole system in general though I do appreciate the Smoke palette. Was much needed.

I'm kind of conflicted about this whole event. On one hand, it's genius marketing for the game. On the other, I don't like wasting time running all these damn streams, when I could be playing myself. At the same time, I feel compelled to do it because it's for the vaulted, best sniper rifle in the game and Frost Prime's default skin is pretty bad imo. So I truck on.

On 10/14/2017 at 2:51 AM, MobyTheDuck said:

I got like 40 fireworks, 20 latron bps, 5 glyph displays, 3 neurodes, 1 nitain, 2 forma bp and 2 blue ayatan stars.

What is even the point? It would be better to just give random prime parts, resources, mods or credit caches.

The point of the drops is to reward players who watch twitch streams of Warframe. It's a free reward for watching someone else play. Quite honestly, I'd argue Prime drops would be excessive for simply having a stream open.