Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod to heal sentinels

Primed_Noob

30 minutes ago, paul5473 said:

@Primed_Noob Do you not use regen or even primed regen?

regen is useless. 2 or three revives mean nothing if they get one shot which they do and often. medi ray should heal the sentinel itself and its master. i dislike how health orbs are handled in the game alot of the reason sentinels need healing is because unless you are necros or oberon enemies dont drop health orbs.

Edited by EinheriarJudith

Try Vazarin's Dash.

Of course that won't prevent it from getting one-shot, well... unless you have amazing reaction time with 100% timing on the invulnerable phase but the Sentinel healing itself won't help with one-shots either. You're Sentinel shouldn't be getting one-shot unless your doing an endurance run or taking rockets to the face anyways though.

eHP is why I still use Carrier over others. The most important part of a Sentinel is it's presence.

...or Health Restore pads.

An alternative idea, that I'd be good with, is a gear item that can create a new Sentinel once it has gone kaboom on us. As there are a few mods, where it seems that the Sentinel is supposed to explode to gain a benefit from bringing those mods on a build.

The thing I've seen with Regen is that a OHK AoE from an enemy can remain active long enough (and/or have multiple overlapping AoEs) to waste Regen, its could be tickling my Warframe build, but just decimates the Sentinel.

I haven't tried Primed Regen, as I've been spending my credits and endo on Ranking other mods, like my Rivens, so I only know how Regen is so far.

6 hours ago, paul5473 said:

@Primed_Noob Do you not use regen or even primed regen?

Yes I use Primed Regen and every mod that will help it survive. I also don't use sentinel weapons so use that space for mods that will help sentinel survive.

3 hours ago, TaylorsContraction said:

Rejuvenation regens their health. I run it on almost all my frames aside those that can heal themselves.

Good idea except you're replacing a mod to heal a sentinel when that space can be used for more purposeful mods especially as I mainly play solo.

3 minutes ago, EliteStrike1 said:

No they are fine as they are in my opinion.  I like it this way, sentinels have vacuum whilst kubrows and kavats have self healing / life steal.

Amongst other things it gives more differentiation between your choice of companion.

Sentinels don't have vacuum when they're dead.

• 1 month later...

On 21/10/2017 at 2:15 PM, Aurea_Hiigara said:

I'd be satisfied with the sentinel using Medi-Ray on itself if the warframe is at full health and the sentinel isn't.

Brilliant idea

I wanted to give some support to this thread. I run a melee build with a sentinel and I rarely die so most of the mission it is DEAD because the enemies seem to target it more than they target me.

On 10/22/2017 at 1:50 AM, TaylorsContraction said:

Rejuvenation regens their health. I run it on almost all my frames aside those that can heal themselves.

I run Trinity Prime with Rejuvenation aura, even when I tries to keep healing it sometime the enemies manages to 1-hit it.

with Regen mod you only have 1 respawn for the sentinel, with Primed Regen its 3 respawns.

A more viable option once a battle got nasty is to use Team Shield Restore to overshield the Sentinel.

Once the sentinel is dead the vacuum would cease,

it would be worse if you are using Carrier to do ammo mutation and run out of ammo.