Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Meteor and Operation: Plague Star

Outssiss

1 minute ago, maj.death said:

Invasions... now I know how the corpus can be on the plains. Invasions! Kinda curious how they'd be on a wide open map with projectile weapons though. Probably poorly.

Are you kidding? Nullifiers will be deadly accurate x)

Speaking of Corpus, haven't seen them around the marketplace since Tennolive demo. Too scared to shop where Tenno amass?

1 minute ago, maj.death said:

I really doubt the Cetus people would let them in.

Tales of grofit and greedy milk reach far indeed. But that those crewmen from that Corpus ship out on the beach aren't just there for sightseeing I hope!

Anyway, that meteor does appear to have some Infested aesthetics, still too blurry to tell for sure. It also reminds me of the Red Veil Temple (burning trees) from Chains of Harrow for some reason.

12 minutes ago, Lord-Scath said:

just in case anyone hasn't finished war within by now 

Reveal hidden contents

When I came back from the plains my operator was on my market console and said hey there kiddo like what happened when you returned to your ship at the end of war within but I remember when that happened I was on the codex console not the market console like this time I don't know if that is a bug to see that again or if it's intended for a reason

That's related the Chains of Harrow.  But that's the same "character" I believe.  

You know what really (unreasonably) irks me though?  You can see the edgelord-doomball hipster vaping its way to Earth from the plains, but there's no sign of it on the starmap!  

13 minutes ago, royblazin said:

OMG! OMG! I WONDER WHAT IT WILL BE! PLEASE DON'T BE BORING OLD INFESTED! D:

It's always been visable in the plains. Since it first started. How does it take so long for people to realise these things? 

There was also multiple posts about it general chat and on Twitter. Again, OP are you either REALLY out of sync with everyone, or did you just want your own space on a forum post? 

It's been visible since it started. However, it seems like the trajectory may have changed slightly; I remember when it first became visible, the streak was off to the northwest of the Plains, whereas now it seems to be more or less straight north. Might just be my imagination though.

42 minutes ago, ToxicTroublermaker said:

So it looks like the meteorites we've been seeing are just broken off fragments of the real thing. Looks Infested. 

Thoughts?

p6mhG4i.jpg8MkGlMO.jpg

Reminds me of the sentient ships and planets that where shown a while ago.... 

4 minutes ago, Arniox said:

It's always been visable in the plains. Since it first started. How does it take so long for people to realise these things? 

There was also multiple posts about it general chat and on Twitter. Again, OP are you either REALLY out of sync with everyone, or did you just want your own space on a forum post? 

You don't have to be so antagonistic, chill out.

Just now, Crowshrink said:

You don't have to be so antagonistic, chill out.

Sorry. Just gets annoying when there's so many posts about the same thing. 

I like to come to the forums to chill and read interesting things, but when there's only one topic, it gets a bit spammy

The Lotus: "The Infested has spread onto Cetus! You must contain it Tenno, the whole colony is at risk!"

Me: "lol ez"

The Lotus: "Bad news, the infested has adapted to the void due to their travels. Be prepared to meet new enemies."

Me: "Did she mean "adapted to space" or somet- AAAHHH WHY DO ALL OF THEM HAVE NULLIFIER BUBBLES WTFFFF!"

Edited by jjpdn