Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Meteor and Operation: Plague Star

Outssiss

Have you guys seen this giant ball of fire? you can see it by going to cetus, its covered by the giant tower, what ever it is, its animated.
https://gyazo.com/f93507047c4c0e981d7f35944757ed7d

Its not the fire trail, the ball next to it, its black with a bit of orange, my theory is that THAT is the meteor and the ones leaving the trails are just broken parts the meteor.

Edited by Sleepepe

I remember someone made a post here a few years ago asking "what would happen if you drop a Rhino from orbit?" (inspired by his passive, I guess). Someone calculated the approximate mass and speed and the result would be the total annihilation of the planet (assuming warframes do not evaporate with friction). Maybe DE decided to put the experiment to practice? 

Edited by Antiphoton

1 minute ago, Eidolon_Hunter said:

Maybe it'll finally land in another week?

At this rate I rather think, as many people have guessed here already, that punctually to the Devstream 100 the announcement will hit and the patch will roll out shortly before/after the stream begins.

Infested mutalist vandal wraith dex vaykor rakta secura sancti telos prisma prime sentient eidolon teralyst

Phew

On a more serious note

It might be the teralyst calling in reinforcements  due to the unnaturally high rate of death of eidolon

Maybe its like the Juggernaut... It only comes out when is senses high concentrations of infested blood

So theres something that has sensed the high concentrations of Teralyst blood

spooky