Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sigma and Octantis, Sword and Shield?

Carnage2K4

SIGMA & OCTANTIS - Day 700 Daily Tribute Milestone Sword and Shield

Deadly slashes from the Sigma sword are matched only by the force of the Octantis shield when thrown via air melee attacks. Enemies hit by the Octantis are also stunned for a short period of time, leaving them open to finisher attacks.

From the update notes.

4 minutes ago, Heckzu said:

could this be the Silva and Aegis Prime we've all been asking for?

there is a Silva and Aegis Prime 

also wait like what 2 hours 8 minutes and people will start getting it and uploading info on the wiki and youtube 

6 minutes ago, Grimm said:

there is a Silva and Aegis Prime 

The Silva and Aegis Prime's aesthetics don't match up with the Silva and Aegis'.

There are many people who dislike the Silva and Aegis Prime's appearance ("Toilet Seat and Toilet Brush Prime").

8 minutes ago, Heckzu said:

The Silva and Aegis Prime's aesthetics don't match up with the Silva and Aegis'.

There are many people who dislike the Silva and Aegis Prime's appearance ("Toilet Seat and Toilet Brush Prime").

I prefer calling it ''Albino Stag Beatle and Fidget Spiner Ball On A Stick Prime Dissapointment''

19 minutes ago, Seinerweisen said:

yet it performs well...

**** Stats are not the problem here. The problem is that DE decided to ruin the coolest looking (and fan made) tenno weapon by making the worst looking prime weapon to date. As if that's not enough, because prime and regualr variants share the same Riven disposition, Silva & Aegis rivens got nerfed to 3/5.

2 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

**** Stats are not the problem here. The problem is that DE decided to ruin the coolest looking (and fan made) tenno weapon by making the worst looking prime weapon to date. As if that's not enough, because prime and regualr variants share the same Riven disposition, Silva & Aegis rivens got nerfed to 3/5.

Who cares about Rivens lol. 

3 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

I'm actually a big fan of the Silva and Aegis Prime's aesthetic. I don't dislike the original, but I find the Prime far more appealing. (Not to mention, flames don't tend to perform well as a shield - or aegis - in any sense, so having a literal shield makes far more sense.)

Although the fact that a metal mace deals only heat damage is definitely odd.

Just now, iPathos said:

I'm actually a big fan of the Silva and Aegis Prime's aesthetic. I don't dislike the original, but I find the Prime far more appealing. (Not to mention, flames don't tend to perform well as a shield - or aegis - in any sense, so having a literal shield makes far more sense.)

Although the fact that a metal mace deals only heat damage is definitely odd.

I don't care that some people like it, because it can be ''decent looking''. But it does not deserve the name Silva & Aegis, if it were just a stand-alone prime as it should have been (you know, like the Euphona Prime) we would not be having this problem and everyone would have been happy!

Just now, AlphaPHENIX said:

I don't care that some people like it, because it can be ''decent looking''. But it does not deserve the name Silva & Aegis, if it were just a stand-alone prime as it should have been (you know, like the Euphona Prime) we would not be having this problem and everyone would have been happy!

You're allowed to have your opinion, I'm allowed to have mine. There's a great deal of players young and old who love the look and theme of the prime. Generalisations are not fun, and are usually incorrect in the grand scheme of Warframe.

Just now, iPathos said:

You're allowed to have your opinion, I'm allowed to have mine. There's a great deal of players young and old who love the look and theme of the prime. Generalisations are not fun, and are usually incorrect in the grand scheme of Warframe.

I still refuse to acknowledge it as a Silva & Aegis!